BY HALO TOP #38 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, high fat cocoa, white chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, milk proteins, lactose, soy lecithin), vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

• Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this ...5 Answers
  • Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ ...1 Answers
  • Do they make it in cookie dough?1 Answers
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
I love that this is a healthy alternative to icecream with better nutrients. It comes in many flavors and the taste is about the same with regular icecream.
Kerissa B.
I finally tried this particular flavor the other night and it's my FAVORITE. Halo Top is semi healthy so it definitely makes me feel better about indulging.
Izabel B.
Pompano beach , FL
So good . I don’t usually eat ice cream because im always on a strict healthy diet because of my fitness goals but usually if im craving sweets i go for this
Heather P.
Marion, IL
This is the best "low calorie" ice cream that I've found. The texture is the closest to real ice cream and this flavor tastes a lot like a Wendy's frosty!
Sammi S.
Rockford , IL
the favor for this one is okay, but it has a weird texture i didn't seem to like as much.  If you can forget about the texture you will like it.
Samantha E.
Really like this flavor. Great slight mocha taste and little crunchies. Great texture and taste. Have been able to find more readily at local stores in PA.
Jennifer S.
Elkridge, MD
Fot someone doing a low carb diet, this ice cream is perfect for a once in a while treat. Its lowish carb, and the calories are low. But the taste is high!
Breanne A.
Bokoshe, OK
Love the coffee and chocolate taste. Love that it is virtually carb free. It is high in protein and a great alternative to regular ice cream. Very healthy.
Melissa S.
Omaha , NE
This is my new favorite brand. I am a able to enjoy ice cream while doing Farrell's. There calories are low. High in protein. Not high in sugars delicious.
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
I just had some of this Jane last night. The consistency of this flavor is a little odd. I finally got the mocha chip- but this isn't my favorite so far.
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this any good?? I'm addicted to cookie dough ice cream. Sadly, I need to adjust my eating lifestyle and now I'm looking for a healthy treat. I hope this is the one for me.
Marian A.
Westover
Do they make it in cookie dough?
Nicki H.
Phoenix
Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ and can’t find it ☹️. It looks so good!
Gabriela C.