BY HALO TOP #49 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, high fat cocoa, white chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, milk proteins, lactose, soy lecithin), vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

• Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this ...5 Answers
  • Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ ...1 Answers
  • Do they make it in cookie dough?1 Answers
Josh B.
Kankakee
I love how it's high in protein and low in calories but still taste amazing. That's hard to find these days. Excellent for the health nut but still has a sweet tooth person
Kendra G.
Terre Haute, IN
Started buying this ice cream because it's very low in calories (and I get coupons from meijer for it ALL. THE. TIME.) I've only had this flavor. The packaging is nice and the pint size is perfect .... will continue to buy.
ATHENA A.
H E A V E N. I can eat this whole pint in one sitting and not feel guilty afterward. Half or even less calories than your average ice cream brand and it's so delicious!
Sara C.
Chillicothe, OH
I love Halo Top ice cream. Mocha Chip is my favorite flavor so far. The texture and flavor is defiantly the best "healthy" ice cream I've found so far. I have recommended this ice cream to my friends and family.
Erendira a.
Las Vegas, NV
me gustó la textura el sabor y aparte como estaba en una dieta baja en carbohidratos y esta nieve tiene bajos carbohidratos me ayudó para la tentación de lo dulce
Subs K.
Irving, TX
healthy ice cream for the win! I really love this ice cream so much. It is honestly amazing and the flavors are so perfect. It's healthy ang guilt free and delicious - everything youd want from a conventionally unhealthy dessert.
Alaina D.
Knoxville, TN
This is my favorite kind of ice cream. I don't like that they changed the recipe thought because it seems that everything is higher in calorie. I do love the protein in the ice cream as a "healthy" option for a treat. I am excited to try the new flavors.
Zarielle A.
Omg this tastes so good!! It's great for snack time and just about any time! I've stocked up on it for the winter when I'm too lazy to get up because of the cold. Lol get your self some of this now!! You'll be happy you did!
So good and makes me feel healthy while still indulging. Satisfies my sweet tooth on a budget
Joy M.
Raleigh, NC
There are no words except thank you Halo for a healthy protein deliciousness delight. I am excited to try all the flavors and absolutely can without any guilt.
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this any good?? I'm addicted to cookie dough ice cream. Sadly, I need to adjust my eating lifestyle and now I'm looking for a healthy treat. I hope this is the one for me.
Marian A.
Westover
Do they make it in cookie dough?
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ and can’t find it ☹️. It looks so good!
Gabriela C.