BY HALO TOP #38 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, high fat cocoa, white chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, milk proteins, lactose, soy lecithin), vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

• Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this ...5 Answers
  • Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ ...1 Answers
  • Do they make it in cookie dough?1 Answers
Laura F.
Brooklyn, NY
Yummy in my tummy. These are nice treats before a preworkout and after. Eating Halo icecream doesn't make me feel guilty at all for eating desserts because they are packed with protein and not high in calories. Although this product is expensive this is amazing stuff you need in your freezer. If you live by a shoprite you can find these on sale under $5.
Ana T.
Clarksburg, MD
I haven't tried all of the Halo Top Ice Cream but, mocha chip is by far the best one. They offer great taste without the extra fats and calories that a regular ice cream has. Although it is an alternative to a regular ice cream, it does not taste bland like other "healthy" ice cream in the market.
lourdes M.
Douglas, AZ
I dont know how they do it but this is ice cream , it totally tastes like ice cream , sugar free but no after taste #miraclefood
Go to the grocery store , buy all the flavor and have a tasting party.
member-e4cfa
so i've tried most of the halo top's by now, and this may be the most disappointing one.  i don't taste any coffee at all(i love coffee), only chocolate.  the little white chips don't have any flavor.  won't be purchasing again.
Cricket K.
I recently tried Halo Top and was so pleasantly surprised with the texture and flavor of this ice cream! It's smooth and creamy, and not at all chalky like I was expecting with a non-full-fat and sugar dairy ice cream. I'd definitely like to explore their other flavors!
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Huge fan of Halo Top. This one is quite delicious. Great rich, chocolate taste and the bits of chip are a great addition. I plan on buying this one again. Definitely conquers a chocolate craving. Highly recommend.
Ali S.
Fairfield, OH
My favorite flavor!!! It has little bits of chocolate chip in it and just the right amount of mocha! I only buy Halo Top because it is MUCH healthier than other ice cream options. I have turned so many of my friends on to Halo Top... it's all we eat!
Ashley C.
Rotonda West, FL
This ice cream is FABULOUS!!!  It's my favorite of all the Halo Top brand flavors.  Can't even tell this is a protein ice cream.  The only negative is that I can easily eat the whole thing in one sitting!!  Give it a try, you won't be sorry.  Highly recommend.
Kris J.
Clear Lake, IA
This stuff is seriously the bomb!  It satisfies my need for an ice cream treat without costing me with a ton of calories.  The flavor is really good and chocolately, just what I need.  The price is a little high, but I've been able to score a lot of $2 off coupons from HyVee
Tiffany H.
This was a really good ice cream. I was impressed with the amount of calories and how good it tasted. I’ve only tried it once but I would definitely get it again.
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this any good?? I'm addicted to cookie dough ice cream. Sadly, I need to adjust my eating lifestyle and now I'm looking for a healthy treat. I hope this is the one for me.
Marian A.
Westover
Do they make it in cookie dough?
Nicki H.
Phoenix
Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ and can’t find it ☹️. It looks so good!
Gabriela C.