BY HALO TOP

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, high fat cocoa, white chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, milk proteins, lactose, soy lecithin), vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

• Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this ...5 Answers
  • Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ ...1 Answers
  • Do they make it in cookie dough?1 Answers
Aanu P.
Richmond, TX
I expected this to taste horrible. However, it was amazing. The taste was not overwhelmingly sweet. Nor was it bitter. I especially enjoyed the crunch from the mocha chips. 10/10 recommend
Lauren P.
I love this brand and flavor. It's a perfect alternative when I want something sweet. It does take a while to defrost a little, but once it does it takes just like regular ice cream.
Heather H.
Birmingham, AL
My whole family loves this ice cream. We love th chocolate flavor and all of the excellent ingredients. We think it is a super healthy way to enjoy ice cream. We would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
In the past few weeks I have been spending so much money on trying Halo Top and this is by far one of my favorite flavors. Has actual chips in it. Does not taste dietetic at all.
Haley M.
Athens
One of the very best flavors Halo Top offers! Not too strong of a coffee taste, and the chocolate comes through nicely. Pricey, but all the flavors are, and definitely delicious.
Lauren B.
My favorite flavor so far and I've tried a lot! Halo top ice cream is so incredibly smooth considering the nutritional makeup of the product! It really is an amazing ice cream.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I love the mocha chip, its hands down my favorite Halo ice cream. Good quality ingredients, easy to find locally, cheap price, and a wonderful taste. What more could you ask for?
Cecilia R.
This ice cream is healthy but doesn't taste like you're being healthy! I've had multiple flavors and it never lets me down! You can eat the whole pint and not feel guilty!
Josh B.
Kankakee
I love how it's high in protein and low in calories but still taste amazing. That's hard to find these days. Excellent for the health nut but still has a sweet tooth person
Asma S.
I love this ice cream. It tastes amazing. But it's pricy. I mean I paying for a pint what I would be paying for a half gallon of another brand. The price is unreasonable
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this any good?? I'm addicted to cookie dough ice cream. Sadly, I need to adjust my eating lifestyle and now I'm looking for a healthy treat. I hope this is the one for me.
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ and can’t find it ☹️. It looks so good!
Marian A.
Westover
Do they make it in cookie dough?
Gabriela C.