BY HALO TOP #34 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, high fat cocoa, white chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, milk proteins, lactose, soy lecithin), vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

• Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this ...5 Answers
  • Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ ...1 Answers
  • Do they make it in cookie dough?1 Answers
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
This is my first time to try Halo Ice cream; it sounded promising so why not give it a try. I bought chocolate mocha flavor because I love coffee and chocolate. Anyway, it has a mild flavor of coffee. I think its pretty good but of course not as good as the regular ice cream. But it sure will suffice if you're into restricted diet, just to satisfy your sweet craving. Next time I will try the other flavors!
Katie J.
Westerville, OH
Soooo tasty!!  I just had this literally a few minutes ago and it didn't taste like "healthy" icecream!  It tasted like heaven and chocolate and what's better than that?  70 calories per serving - I guess the only issue is that it's ONLY four servings per container.  Probably never buying another brand <3
Skyla J.
Saint Augustine, FL
I'm not a huge fan of Halo Top... I love having a semi-healthier option when it comes to ice cream but I find myself missing the creaminess of real ice cream when eating this stuff. It reminds me of eating Italian ice which works with the fruity flavors (like the lemon cake) but not so much with chocolate.
Molly K.
Silverton, OR
Overall, I really enjoy all flavors of Halo Top ice cream. They are flavorful and creamy without the calorie count of some other brands of ice cream. The mocha chip, while tasty, wasn't very different from their chocolate ice cream. I was hoping for more of a coffee-like flavor. Still, it's very good!
Amber S.
Mason, MI
I really enjoy this flavor!  The ice cream is mocha and the chips are white chocolate...I LOVE WHITE CHOCOLATE!  This is one of their lower calorie options at only 280 calories per pint.  This variety is gluten free, which sadly not all halo top pints are.  Will be buying again!
Stephanie H.
Not my favorite flavor. It's very very chocolaty and a little too rich for my taste. That might actually be a good thing though, because it got rid of my sweets cravings and I didn't even want the whole pint. I do love that this one has tiny white chocolate chips!
Sara-Jane S.
Nashville, TN
This didn't last in our fridge for more than two days. Every flavor from Haltotop is perfection. It's a great way to treat yourself without feeling like your going overboard and blowing your intake of calories. Delicious and a staple in our house!
Sydney P.
Marysville, OH
This product is good and it is healthy. It is very expensive but worth it if you are trying to eat healthy. It is annoying waiting for it to defrost but it tastes a million times better following the directions in terms of taste.
Holly H.
Hudsonville, MI
This flavor tastes great, what is even more great is that the calorie count for the ENTIRE PINT is written in large old numbers on the outside of the carton. Great way to curb your sweet tooth while staying in track with your goals!
Miranda H.
Brooks, KY
My second fav halo top flavor (next to sea salt caramel). Great for the price and the calorie count. Love that the nutrition is for the full pint. Taste great and is light and still makes you feel like you're eating ice cream.
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this any good?? I'm addicted to cookie dough ice cream. Sadly, I need to adjust my eating lifestyle and now I'm looking for a healthy treat. I hope this is the one for me.
Marian A.
Westover
Do they make it in cookie dough?
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ and can’t find it ☹️. It looks so good!
Gabriela C.