BY HALO TOP #34 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, high fat cocoa, white chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, milk proteins, lactose, soy lecithin), vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

• Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this ...5 Answers
  • Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ ...1 Answers
  • Do they make it in cookie dough?1 Answers
Cecilia R.
This ice cream is healthy but doesn't taste like you're being healthy! I've had multiple flavors and it never lets me down! You can eat the whole pint and not feel guilty!
Shannon Q.
Mckinney, TX
This is great! It you have had bariatric surgery and have a craving you cannot heat the calorie and protein level in this. And as an added bonus, the flavor is awesome!
Delize D.
I've recently discovered the Halo Top brand. This is my favorite flavor because I like the mocha chips. It's a great dessert, and you can eat it without too much guilt
Kendra G.
Terre Haute, IN
Started buying this ice cream because it's very low in calories (and I get coupons from meijer for it ALL. THE. TIME.) I've only had this flavor. The packaging is nice and the pint size is perfect .... will continue to buy.
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
Whoever invented this deserves a Nobel prize!!! This is great for any darn time! Absolutely delicious and get a look at those calories! It shouldn't taste as good as it does but man am I glad it does!!
Allison T.
attleboro, MA
This stuff is amazing! The othet brands I have tried dont even compare. If you let it soften a little before eating it, it is exactly like eating regular ice cream.
Jesse D.
Dallas, TX
SO SO yummy! Can't believe how low calorie it is. This is the only flavor of halo top I have tried so far but I will be buying more! Gets super icy in the freezer but let it defrost a minute and it's perfect.
Erika L.
Super excited about this brand because of the low calories and literally low everything else ! I can eat the entire pint and not feel guilty ! According to the ingredients, it does seem to be a bit healthier than most other . It is crazy though because it tastes exactly like the 2,000 calories per pint kind! The only downside is that because of the quality and great deal you get around your waistline, it is a little bit pricey ! However, I plan on indulging in a pint every trip to the grocery store !
Autumn H.
I really like other Halo Top flavors, but I was expecting this one to taste like coffee, and to me, it doesn't. It tastes like chocolate ice cream with little chips that also don't taste like coffee. I have had coffee flavored ice cream from other brands that met the expectation of tasting like coffee. If you still like chocolate, this will be fine. If you're expecting a strong coffee flavor, probably don't spend the $6 for this or just wait until it goes on sale so you can taste for yourself.
Crystal N.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm from la and I know these guys from a few of the local markets we have here. Well, I don't personally know them, but man do I know there ice cream. I know when you look and read the carton you're thinking how can this really be only 240 calories and does it actually taste good? The answer is yes. Some flavors are better than others, but when I'm in my workout zone but still have a tough day and need that ice cream moment this is my go to. Halo Top Chocolate Mocha Chip Ice Cream
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this any good?? I'm addicted to cookie dough ice cream. Sadly, I need to adjust my eating lifestyle and now I'm looking for a healthy treat. I hope this is the one for me.
Marian A.
Westover
Do they make it in cookie dough?
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ and can’t find it ☹️. It looks so good!
Gabriela C.