BY HALO TOP #34 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, high fat cocoa, white chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, milk proteins, lactose, soy lecithin), vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

• Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this ...5 Answers
  • Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ ...1 Answers
  • Do they make it in cookie dough?1 Answers
Paige B.
Santa Fe
Omg. I can't even. My kids sneak spoon fills. I buy it for me. A sweet little treat that's pretty good for you. But my kids can't help themselves. Can't blame them.its so good. Always at the heb
Asma S.
I love this ice cream. It tastes amazing. But it's pricy. I mean I paying for a pint what I would be paying for a half gallon of another brand. The price is unreasonable
Andrea B.
I had never tried this before but had a coupon for a free one from kroger. It was good. I'm not much of an ice cream eater bc it makes me fat but yes this was good.
Tammy B.
This is delicious!  I love knowing I can enjoy this treat without guilt.  This is one of my favorite flavors.  It is a bit pricey, but if you can control yourself you can get 3-4 servings.  I watch for sales at grocery, then stock up!
katie s.
Plano, TX
Halo top is awesome. It's not ice cream, but it is a FINE substitute. The flavors are great and the calories are even better. This flavor is definitely worth a try!
Alison W.
Heber City, UT
Okay but not my favorite flavor by halo. It didn't really satisfy my sweet tooth like some of the other flavors do. If you like dark/rich chocolate flavors you would probably like it.
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
This stuff is great. You start with a nice dark chocolate flavor that ends on a coffee note so it is very indulgent. My husband isn't a huge fan of this one which means more for me!
Sarah N.
Las Vegas, NV
If you’re looking for a great, healthier coffee ice cream substitute, look no further. This is bursting with chocolate and coffee flavor without the guilt! I can’t wait to fill my freezer with this!
Kirsten K.
I absolutely love this ice cream! I could eat the whole pint! I wish it was less expensive, but anything this good, and healthy has to be expensive. This is my favorite flavor.
Cecilia R.
This ice cream is healthy but doesn't taste like you're being healthy! I've had multiple flavors and it never lets me down! You can eat the whole pint and not feel guilty!
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this any good?? I'm addicted to cookie dough ice cream. Sadly, I need to adjust my eating lifestyle and now I'm looking for a healthy treat. I hope this is the one for me.
Marian A.
Westover
Do they make it in cookie dough?
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ and can’t find it ☹️. It looks so good!
Gabriela C.