BY HALO TOP #34 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, high fat cocoa, white chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, milk proteins, lactose, soy lecithin), vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

• Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this ...5 Answers
  • Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ ...1 Answers
  • Do they make it in cookie dough?1 Answers
Lauren B.
My favorite flavor so far and I've tried a lot! Halo top ice cream is so incredibly smooth considering the nutritional makeup of the product! It really is an amazing ice cream.
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
I am absolutely in love with halo top. Mocha chip is my favorite flavor of them all. It is unbelievably healthy and tastes much creamier than the alternative healthy ice creams. I eat halo top every day
Stephanie S.
Roanoke, VA
This is by far my favorite flavor of Halo Top! It beats out any of the others! If you enjoy the flavor of coffee and chocolate this is your cup of tea! Go out and get it now!
Lexie B.
Fairmont , WV
Healthy option for ice cream that good on calories, but I don’t like the taste of this one. The chocolate is too overpowering, and you really don’t taste the mocha chips. The mocha chips are very hard.
Ursula M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Current favorite out of all the chocolate flavors they offer. The chips are real and plenty inside. Bought it at Kroger and think they are pretty pricey, but great macronutrients! Amazing for shakes.
Natalie P.
Las vegas, NV
If you're trying to watch your figure and you're having a hard time staying away from ice cream, I would recommend this. It doesn't taste exactly like ice cream but close enough to fill that craving.
Garrett L.
I love halo top ice cream. It is creamy and tastes very good even right out of the freezer it does not get too hard. I am first time customer but will buy again next time I need a sweet little treat.
Cassandra H.
Has great flavor! Disappointed on how it scoops though (I have noticed that the chocolate flavored ice creams with this brand flake rather than scoop no matter how long it's sitting out to soften).
Brianna S.
Great! So wonderful I can enjoy this with such low calories and so much protein! The flavor is fantastic and it doesnt leave a weird protein after taste. A little pricey but definitely worth it.
Kat L.
Columbus , OH
You can't lose with this ice cream. It has protein. The calories are written on the front for the pint, but I actually didn't eat the whole pint because the ice cream was rich. Excellent product!
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this any good?? I'm addicted to cookie dough ice cream. Sadly, I need to adjust my eating lifestyle and now I'm looking for a healthy treat. I hope this is the one for me.
Marian A.
Westover
Do they make it in cookie dough?
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ and can’t find it ☹️. It looks so good!
Gabriela C.