BY HALO TOP #49 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, high fat cocoa, white chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, milk proteins, lactose, soy lecithin), vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

• Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this ...5 Answers
  • Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ ...1 Answers
  • Do they make it in cookie dough?1 Answers
Allison T.
attleboro, MA
This stuff is amazing! The othet brands I have tried dont even compare. If you let it soften a little before eating it, it is exactly like eating regular ice cream.
Jesse D.
SO SO yummy! Can't believe how low calorie it is. This is the only flavor of halo top I have tried so far but I will be buying more! Gets super icy in the freezer but let it defrost a minute and it's perfect.
Erika L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Super excited about this brand because of the low calories and literally low everything else ! I can eat the entire pint and not feel guilty ! According to the ingredients, it does seem to be a bit healthier than most other . It is crazy though because it tastes exactly like the 2,000 calories per pint kind! The only downside is that because of the quality and great deal you get around your waistline, it is a little bit pricey ! However, I plan on indulging in a pint every trip to the grocery store !
Autumn H.
I really like other Halo Top flavors, but I was expecting this one to taste like coffee, and to me, it doesn't. It tastes like chocolate ice cream with little chips that also don't taste like coffee. I have had coffee flavored ice cream from other brands that met the expectation of tasting like coffee. If you still like chocolate, this will be fine. If you're expecting a strong coffee flavor, probably don't spend the $6 for this or just wait until it goes on sale so you can taste for yourself.
Crystal N.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm from la and I know these guys from a few of the local markets we have here. Well, I don't personally know them, but man do I know there ice cream. I know when you look and read the carton you're thinking how can this really be only 240 calories and does it actually taste good? The answer is yes. Some flavors are better than others, but when I'm in my workout zone but still have a tough day and need that ice cream moment this is my go to. Halo Top Chocolate Mocha Chip Ice Cream
Sonia A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite flavor out of all the ones that I've tried and it feels *almost* guilt free. Some of the Halo Top flavors are a little wonky but this one stands on its own.

rankings IMHO
-Mocha chip: the best with a good texture and flavor
-vanilla: good vanilla flavor
-oatmeal: cookie lovers might be disappointed because there's no cookie dough but this one is still tasty with a cinnamony flavor
-mint chip: yuck, the mint flavor is weirdly off
-red velvet: also yuck, it tastes super artificial
Charla F.
In my opinion you can taste that there is something artificial with this ice cream but not to the point that it is off putting. For what it is.... I could eat 1000 pints.
Stephanie S.
This is by far the best flavor ice cream halo too has! I love that it has protein in it! It makes me feel less guilty about eating ice cream because it has all the right ingredients. This is the perfect ice cream for people who are working out and trying to stay fit!
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
This is my first time to try Halo Ice cream; it sounded promising so why not give it a try. I bought chocolate mocha flavor because I love coffee and chocolate. Anyway, it has a mild flavor of coffee. I think its pretty good but of course not as good as the regular ice cream. But it sure will suffice if you're into restricted diet, just to satisfy your sweet craving. Next time I will try the other flavors!
Laura F.
Brooklyn, NY
Yummy in my tummy. These are nice treats before a preworkout and after. Eating Halo icecream doesn't make me feel guilty at all for eating desserts because they are packed with protein and not high in calories. Although this product is expensive this is amazing stuff you need in your freezer. If you live by a shoprite you can find these on sale under $5.
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this any good?? I'm addicted to cookie dough ice cream. Sadly, I need to adjust my eating lifestyle and now I'm looking for a healthy treat. I hope this is the one for me.
Marian A.
Westover
Do they make it in cookie dough?
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ and can’t find it ☹️. It looks so good!
Gabriela C.