BY HALO TOP

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, high fat cocoa, white chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, milk proteins, lactose, soy lecithin), vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

• Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this ...5 Answers
  • Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ ...1 Answers
  • Do they make it in cookie dough?1 Answers
Hailey H.
Whitesburg, KY
This one is my fav. For when I try to be healthier but still need my chocolate fix. I've found with most "healthy" ice creams they tend to have a chalky taste but this kind you can't even tell the difference.
Rebecca W.
Greenville
This is my favorite Halo Top flavor! I love the portion and the healthiness of this ice cream. However, sometimes it seems the ice cream is freezer burnt and icey. Not the creaminess that I would like.
Jess L.
Fairfield , OH
How could you not love this?! It's a guilt free pleasure.
340 calories for
The WHOLE tub!!? Yes please. Protein filled ingredients, nothing
Compares to this ice cream I'll always keep this stocked! I love it
Ginny D.
I LOVE THIS STUFF!! You have to really like chocolate to appreciate this flavor, because there is a bitterness to it! But it's so good! And I love that I can have this treat and not fall off the weight watchers wagon!!
Caitlyn C.
Lynnfield, MA
This is the worst ice cream in the world. I get the whole "add protein so you can get some in your system while enjoying ice cream" thing but it doesn't work because the ice cream is grainy, chunky, and bitter. Horrible
cindy d.
Verbena, AL
I have to say, i'm just not a fan of this (I even tried a couple other flavors and didn't love them, some were better than this one). There's just too much of that protein taste for me. If you're ok with a whey protein type taste or you don't notice you'll love these. I'll have to try more flavors because I love the concept. I can eat a whole one in one go, so I appreciate what this brand is trying to do, but so far I haven't loved any flavor I've tried.
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
I am absolutely in love with halo top. Mocha chip is my favorite flavor of them all. It is unbelievably healthy and tastes much creamier than the alternative healthy ice creams. I eat halo top every day
Angelia J.
Lebanon, KY
Delicious!!!!! I love all things chocolate and all things coffee, so when you put them together, of course I'm blown away and totally in love! Low calorie ice cream? Who wouldn't be amazed? Delicious wide variety of flavors!
Nicoletta N.
Lakeland, FL
THANK YOU WHOEVER INVENTED HALO TOP!! I love that I can eat ice cream without feeling like I'm cheating, and I actually enjoy it! It's so good and has so much better ingredients than any other ice cream.
Lexie B.
Fairmont , WV
Healthy option for ice cream that good on calories, but I don’t like the taste of this one. The chocolate is too overpowering, and you really don’t taste the mocha chips. The mocha chips are very hard.
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this any good?? I'm addicted to cookie dough ice cream. Sadly, I need to adjust my eating lifestyle and now I'm looking for a healthy treat. I hope this is the one for me.
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ and can’t find it ☹️. It looks so good!
Marian A.
Westover
Do they make it in cookie dough?
Gabriela C.