BY HALO TOP #49 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, high fat cocoa, white chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, milk proteins, lactose, soy lecithin), vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

• Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this ...5 Answers
  • Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ ...1 Answers
  • Do they make it in cookie dough?1 Answers
Lindsey G.
Omg- this is my favorite Halo ice cream. It's never in stock, and few of the local stores even carry it. If you love coffee you'll love this. Omg it's just delicious I can't say anything else about it. You'll be at the bottom in no time. My only tick is the price, it's too expensive for what it is. These are 5$ a piece where I live, that's just too much.
Ashley E.
Las vegas
This is my favorite Halo Top ice cream flavor! If you like coffee ice cream this is the perfect option for you! It’s great if your watching your calorie intake or if you just want to eat an entire pint without feeling guilty. I highly recommend this flavor specifically!
Lee H.
Washington, DC
This is one of my favorite halo top flavors. The balance of chocolate and mocha is wonderful and halo top nailed the proportion of chips to ice cream. I would definitely recommend it to friends it's delicious you will not regret it! I love how it is "healthier" than traditional ice cream.
Charlin F.
This is my absolute favorite Halo Top flavor! I could eat pints of it! And sometimes I do because I don’t have to feel guilty! This flavor is spot on. It’s chocolatey with hints of coffee and just so rich! I search for this one every time I go out!
Brianna G.
West Harrison, NY
I know everyone (myself included) loves Halo Top because of its healthy qualities, however, I wasn't very impressed by this flavor. I find the chocolate flavor to be a bit artificial and it's just not rich enough to satisfy a chocolate craving. There are other flavors of Halo Top that I swear by (Mint Chip, for example) but this one just doesn't satisfy me the way I need a chocolate ice cream to.
cindy d.
Verbena, AL
I have to say, i'm just not a fan of this (I even tried a couple other flavors and didn't love them, some were better than this one). There's just too much of that protein taste for me. If you're ok with a whey protein type taste or you don't notice you'll love these. I'll have to try more flavors because I love the concept. I can eat a whole one in one go, so I appreciate what this brand is trying to do, but so far I haven't loved any flavor I've tried.
Elizabeth S.
Calhoun , KY
I love coffee so I thought I would love this. And it's low cal so I was sold. Until I ate it. It feels dry instead of rich and creamy like other ice cream. I also tasted a protein powder chalky taste. I have friends who buy this weekly and love it. Our freezer at work is full of it from my friends bringing it in to eat on break. But I personally did not enjoy it.
Joi J.
Saint Louis, MO
I got this because it was advertised to be healthier but you can definitely tell that it's missing something. The flavor are bland and taste like you're just eating ice and not ice cream. I would rather eat the extra calories and have something that tastes good than to be on the healthy side and eat this
lourdes M.
Douglas , AZ
I dont know how they do it but this is ice cream , it totally tastes like ice cream , sugar free but no after taste #miraclefood
Go to the grocery store , buy all the flavor and have a tasting party.
member-e4cfa
so i've tried most of the halo top's by now, and this may be the most disappointing one.  i don't taste any coffee at all(i love coffee), only chocolate.  the little white chips don't have any flavor.  won't be purchasing again.
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this any good?? I'm addicted to cookie dough ice cream. Sadly, I need to adjust my eating lifestyle and now I'm looking for a healthy treat. I hope this is the one for me.
Marian A.
Westover
Do they make it in cookie dough?
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ and can’t find it ☹️. It looks so good!
Gabriela C.