BY HALO TOP #17 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, high fat cocoa, vegetable glycerin, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Shelby A.
If you’re like me and have zero self- control when it
Comes to dessert, but don’t want to expand your waistline, then let me introduce you to your new bff. I’ve never had a flavor I didn’t love, but the Candy bar is my favorite. I’ve tried competing brands, but they don’t compare to Halo Top. Not only is Halo Top low-cal and fat, but it’s also high in protein! Plus it’s super creamy and not icy like other brands I’ve tried. You can officially eat an entire pint of ice cream without feeling guilty! They also have dairy-free options for those on a non-dairy diet/lactose intolerant.
Christina F.
Hoboken, NJ
Love love love halo top! Its true that it definitely tastes much better if you just let it sit out and soften a bit before you enjoy it. I have no idea why that is but I started trying it after I accidentally left it on the counter longer than planned and realized..oh my gosh this is soo much more delicious like this. So anyone like me who was initially upset that the ice cream seemed so dry and flakey definitely try this. Also the chocolate based flavors are definitely my favorite. Anyone with a dairy sensitivity i can say this has never bothered my stomach like some regular ice creams do
Terry
I love halo top my mom a child stay away from the fattening ice cream and when she brought this into the house I wasn’t excited about it and then I tried it and I was like this is not low-fat or is a joke I looked at it and it was so good I ate the whole pint it’s just a personal sized personal sized ice cream I love it so much it is so fresh and so yummy
Mary G.
Washington, DC
I have heard so much about this ice cream and was especially intrigued on the 320 calories per PINT!! Its also under 4usd so guilt free treat all around. Loved the flavor, very very similar to regular ice cream. Only thing is, if you actually have willpower and don't finish it on the first go, the remaining part will get an icy texture instead of a creamy one. Still good though!
Tina G.
Kirwin
I tried this ice cream because I am dieting. I thought this would be a great option to help my sweet tooth. However, I don't know if I just don't like the flavor I chose it if it was the ice cream. A serving size is very small, which was fine because I was only eating about a tablespoon. However, I thought it had a bad aftertaste and not much flavor.
Summer S.
Oakland , CA
This Ice cream is seriously soooo dank. I was highly impressed with halo top. The ice cream was almost like a mouse. It was less calories than most ice creams out there and it's vegan!! I love that they made this with coconut milk too, it's so yummy. Go buy some:)
Johnna T.
Sumerco, WV
I’m not one for sweets, but I’m a huge ice cream addict. My favorite!!! It is delicious! I have been buying this item for a few months now. Anyone who is an ice cream lover like me, this is a great option- it’s only 280 calories in the whole pint! It’s definitely affordable. Everyone should try it!
Sunshine A.
I've never heard of Halotop since last week. my local grocery store had them on sale for less than $3 each so I thought why not try it. there was a limit of 6 so I purchased 6 different flavors. Tonight I tried the chocolate.

I typically spoon out 1 serving and save the rest for later so I don't feel guilty about eating it. NOPE! Not this time! i took one spoonful to try it and man I was HOOKED!

I ate THE WHOLE THING!!! This might very well be a love love relationship. If you love chocolate and you have not tried this then you are missing out BIG TIME!
Jacklyn P.
Oh. My. God. I bought this to try on sale to see what the big deal is, and I was not disappointed. This is one of the best chocolate ice creams that I have ever had the pleasure of tasting. So creamy and smooth. The only thing I wish is that you got more for the price, but it’s totally worth the indulgence.
Felicia H.
Glenside
Okay if you have never had halo top ice cream stop what you're doing right now and go buy some! This is absolutely delicious. They have so many yummy flavor options and fulll pints are all under 500 calories, how crazy is that?! They're a little pricey but similar to Ben & Jerry's (plus better & healthier) so it's definitely worth it!
Nikki R.
Mcallen, TX
Are these only sold in specialty stores?
Michaila F.
What is your favorite Halo Top Ice cream flavor? Halo Top Chocolate Ice Cream
Taylor H.
Has anyone tried the Halo Top brand? If so, does it taste like normal ice cream?
Kayce S.
Anderson, SC
Is halo top worth the hype?
Sarah A.
What's your favorite flavor?