Halo Top Chocolate Ice Cream

by Halo Top

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, high fat cocoa, vegetable glycerin, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Never had or tried halo? Is the hype worth it?
Is this halo top flavor any good?
Is the chocolate like actual chocolate icecream, or is it more like a frozen protein shake, with the chalky chocolate flavor?
Start your review of Halo Top Chocolate Ice Cream!
3 months ago
Love thos brand. There's really no guilt to eating this ice cream. My opinion is that is worth the price and I consider it affordable. In my experience you do need to let it sit out and soften first if you plan on scooping it out plus I like the texture better when I let it soften.
19 days agoWinnabow, NC
Halo top is by far my favorite ice cream, with the protein content and not having to worry about late night snacking, it’s always my go to. The flavors are amazing I’ve never friend one I didn’t like. Chocolate tastes just like is should!
2 years ago
If you’re like me and have zero self- control when it Comes to dessert, but don’t want to expand your waistline, then let me introduce you to your new bff. I’ve never had a flavor I didn’t love, but the Candy bar is my favorite. I’ve tried competing brands, but they don’t compare to Halo Top. Not only is Halo Top low-cal and fat, but it’s also high in protein! Plus it’s super creamy and not icy like other brands I’ve tried. You can officially eat an entire pint of ice cream without feeling guilty! They also have dairy-free options for those on a non-dairy diet/lactose intolerant.
9 months agoFreeport, TX
Halo Top Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream  is my favorite flav.. very delicious, goes well and lower carbs as im on a diet! my daughters also love it, then again what kid doesn't like ice cream HAH! I usually head to my local drug store  CVS Pharmacy  & grab a couple! Some times they have a great deal on the  Halo Top Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream !!!
10 months agoSolihull
I'm hooked on to this. I was so addicted I had to stop buying it because for awhile there I was buying two tubs at a time. But I don't feel guilty at all. For me the flavour is on point with this amazingly creamy chocolate ice cream from my childhood, except its calorie friendly! It is so rich and flavorful, I highly recommend you switch from whatever high calorie/ high fat ice cream you are currently purchasing from and try Halo Top!
8 months agoMinneola, KS
Halo top is great. The flavors are pretty good and it’s ice cream that you can eat a whole container of and not feel guilty about. They are low in sugar and calories and it has some protein in it. This is going to be a craving lifesaver if you like ice cream but are trying to loose weight or maintain your weight. The chocolate flavor is good. It’s not my all time favorite but it’s good.
9 months agoBerthoud, CO
I love this product! I didn't think that it would be that great because of the calorie count but it is. I got the chocolate covered banana flavored ice cream. I really loved it I could not keep myself from eating it all. I have bought it multiple times since, I am really happy with the product and it really is worth it.
2 years agoEl Paso, TX
Halo Top Chocolate Ice Cream uploaded by Shanna P.
This was absolutely gross. I tried it because there was so much hype about it and I really didn't like it. None of us did. It had such a chalky texture, like protein shakes sometimes do, and didn't taste like chocolate. Major disappointment. Plus when I opened it half of mine seemed to be missing.
2 years agoWaynesville, MO
I was super skeptical when trying halo top ice cream just because I've tried some other "healthier ice cream's" and they never tasted very good. But I was blown away by the amazing taste of this ice cream. It has to be one of the best chocolate ice cream I have ever had. I go through one or two containers a week because it is so great. I would definitely recommend this ice cream!
6 months ago
My husband and I ABSOLUTELY LOOVVEEEE halo top chocolate ice cream! It is so smooth and creamy! It just melts right in your mouth! It is almost $4 for a pint size, which is pricey so we purchase when we have coupons. Very delicious ice cream. Definitely recommend trying this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...