BY HALO TOP

Rebecca C.
Alliance, OH
We just recently got the new Halo Top flavors in at my local Giant Eagle, and I tried the chocolate covered banana last night. I personally LOVE it. I love artificial banana flavor, and to me it tasted like banana pudding. I don't think real bananas would have held up in it. The chocolate syrup swirls had a tiny bit of an off taste but it was delicious nonetheless. It reminded me of Hershey's S/F chocolate syrup, which I'm not a big fan of. I definitely will be stocking up on this one though.
Brenna M.
OMG this is the WORST of all of their flavors. It honestly tastes just like banana laffy taffy. It's very artificial and gross. I actually threw this one away- can you believe that?!!! The chocolate swirl is good but not enough to actually eat this nasty flavor.
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
As someone who tries to eat as healthy as possible and is always prepping for pageants, this ice cream is my go to. It's my weekly treat and I don't feel guilty about eating the whole pint. It's not badly priced and comes in a variety of flavors
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Halo top is one of my new favorite ice cream brands! It used to not be widely available but not it's at almost all large chain grocery stores. It's a healthier version of an ice cream binge, so less guilt!!
Stephanie J.
Dayton, OH
It just didn't do it for me. I was very excited to try this new flavor but as far as this one is concerned, I'm not impressed. I have found a few other flavors that I have loved.
Claire D.
Would not recommend. The banana flavor tastes super artificial (think banana laffy taffys) - not worth the money. I'd suggest any other flavor.