BY HALO TOP

Janice L.
San Francisco, CA
Normally, I’m not a big fan of Halo Top. I find it overwhelmingly sweet and the texture to be a bit less than satisfying. But this flavor has really changed my view. It tastes ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves the flavor of bananas, and not that sickening artificial banana flavor you find in laffy taffy but actual bananas! The chocolate was pretty good as well and really complemented the bananas rather than overshadowing them. Overall I would really recommend this flavor!
Rebecca C.
CANTON, OH
We just recently got the new Halo Top flavors in at my local Giant Eagle, and I tried the chocolate covered banana last night. I personally LOVE it. I love artificial banana flavor, and to me it tasted like banana pudding. I don't think real bananas would have held up in it. The chocolate syrup swirls had a tiny bit of an off taste but it was delicious nonetheless. It reminded me of Hershey's S/F chocolate syrup, which I'm not a big fan of. I definitely will be stocking up on this one though.
AB B.
One star for the flavor actually tasting like the name. This is a first time purchasing as a $5.49 BoGo, what a waste. I would complain to the company, but I'm afraid each flavor has the same airy consistency and zero real fruit pieces. I will never purchase Halo Top again.
Liz N.
I was very excited to try this flavor, since Ben n Jerry's Chunky Monkey is my favorite. Unfortunately, the banana in this tastes artificial. It also leaves a weird after taste. Despite the taste, the texture of the ice cream was nice and I found the pint kept well in the fridge. Looking forward to trying out other flavors!
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
As someone who tries to eat as healthy as possible and is always prepping for pageants, this ice cream is my go to. It's my weekly treat and I don't feel guilty about eating the whole pint. It's not badly priced and comes in a variety of flavors
Tawnee W.
Farmington
This is in my Top 3 favorite flavors of Halo Top.  Leave it on the counter for a few minutes so it gets soft.  It's so delicious.  It tastes a little like artificial bananas, but it's not too fake tasting.  It definitely hits the spot for a sweet treat without all the guilt.
Jennifer T.
Chicago , IL
This healthy ice cream was very disappointing. I was hoping it would taste less artificial but it tasted disgusting. I would not repurchase this particular flavor. It tasted very unnatural. Do not try this flavor !!!
Kaitlyn P.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Discovering Halo Top is honestly the best thing that’s ever happened to me. It’s a super low calorie, high protein ice cream that does not sacrifice flavor. If I’m ever having a craving I always reach for Halo Top!
Xiomara H.
Panama City Beach
I love many of Halo Top’s other flavors (Peanut butter cup, OMG) but this ice cream was just....gross.  The “banana” flavor is completely artificial, and not to beat a dead horse, but as so many others have referenced, it tastes like a Banana Laffy Taffy.  And I don’t even mind some artificial banana flavor (though I LOVE the real stuff) but it was just completely overwhelming in this ice cream.  It’s like whomever came up with the recipe felt like being adventurous and said “F**k it, let’s pour the whole darn bottle of banana chemical flavor in the batch!  Screw just doing half a bottle!”  The artificial banana almost burns in the back of your throat as you eat this.  And the ice cream is sickly sweet overall.  As a banana lover, this ice cream was soooo disappointing.  I only gave it two stars because it was still low in calories and carbs, so at least I didn’t kill my diet for a bowl of crushed dreams and bitterness.
Brenna M.
OMG this is the WORST of all of their flavors. It honestly tastes just like banana laffy taffy. It's very artificial and gross. I actually threw this one away- can you believe that?!!! The chocolate swirl is good but not enough to actually eat this nasty flavor.