BY HALO TOP #35 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, cookie dough (flour [wheat], sugar, butter, soybean oil, chocolate chips [sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, vanilla extract], molasses, white rice flour, salt, vanilla extract, organic soy lecithin), organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, vanilla extract, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

• Is this really as great as it seems?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend Halo Top? And what flavor would you recommend...5 Answers
  • How to revive or where to find coupons for halo top?1 Answers
Cathleen H.
Copperas Cove, TX
I nearly cried when I saw I could eat an entire pint of ice cream for around 300 calories (AKA guilt free). I work hard to maintain my health, but sweets are my absolute down fall. I have tried lower calorie ice creams in the past with no luck. Most of the time I find that they lack creaminess and good flavor. Halo Top tastes phenomenal! I have liked every flavor I have tried so far, but cookie dough is my absolute favorite. These pints are priced higher than your average pint of ice cream at the grocery store, but I think Halo Top’s quality makes it well worth it!
Kimberly C.
This is the best flavor Halo Tops has for sure, at least in my opinion. It's VERY sweet and has a decent amount of cookie dough chunks throughout the pint. What I don't really like about the ice cream in flavor is that it doesn't really taste like ice-cream, more like a frozen yogurt. The texture is not as creamy, which I understand because it is a "diet" dessert. What really bugs be is if you don't want to eat the whole thing in one hit and re-freeze the pint, it freezes extremely hard and sometimes forms ice crystals, making it crunchy to eat. I personally think the new  Breyers Vanilla Bean delights . It's still low cal and taste exactly like the real deal. It's creamy, delicious and still low cal.
Michelle A.
This is seriously he best ice cream created by mankind! I love the taste! I love the feel of the ice cream! If you are an avid ice cream eater and have opted for other kinds of ice cream in search for a healthy and guilt-free dessert, look no further than HaloTop!! I swear i would spoon with this pint and to top it off only 360 calories FOR THE WHOLE THING!! LOVE!!!!
Lauren B.
Birmingham, AL
Every single halo top flavor I have tried has been delicious! The chocolate chip cookie dough is one of the best chocolate chip cookie doughs I have ever had, period...including unhealthy versions. It’s packed with protein (compared to other ice creams), is the perfect amount of sweet to where you can’t believe there is no processed sugar, and the cookie actually tastes like real cookie dough. My only issue with halo top in general is that a pint is pretty expensive, and hardly ever is on sale at the places I shop at - Target and Whole Foods (Trader Joe’s doesn’t carry).
Lanie B.
Stilwell
I seriously am in love with Halo Top! Higher protein, lower carbs, lower fat, lower sugar with awesome flavor. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is my all time favorite. I always have a pint or 4 or 8 in the freezer. You can eat the entire pint and not feel guilty. If it doesn't taste creamy enough when you first take it out of the freezer - pop it in the microwave for 8-10 seconds, it will soften just enough to make it easy to dig into, and the texture actually improves when it is very slightly melted. It's low enough in calories to add some delish toppings.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
I wasn't too eager to try this, but I received a coupon for a free container from my grocery store. This isn't horrible, but it doesn't really satisfy my ice cream craving, either. It's too sweet in a fake way and not very creamy. There is barely any cookie dough pieces. Perhaps plain vanilla would be best. I say save your calories for a cheat day and go all out with real ice cream!
Danielle m.
York, PA
This is actually really good for a low-fat protein filled ice cream. I am an ice cream lover so nothing will replace that but this does help when on a diet. I tried the Chocolate chip cookie dough and found no chocolate chips in it. So I gave it a second try a few weeks later. Again no chocolate chips. When buying Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough you would expect chocolate chips in it.
Chix S.
Let me start off by saying: Halo Top ice creams are all the rage on social media right now. I finally decided to try it during the summer and while I think they are good I think that my expectations were too high. Weirdly enough I thought that they tasted pretty sweet despite the reduced amount of sugar they use. With that said, I would still recommend these to someone looking for a higher protein ice cream who might want to eat the whole pint without feeling too guilty.
Victoria J.
Winter Garden , FL
The absolute best guilt free treat! I know I can grab one of these when I want something sweet without going too crazy over my calories for the day! Plus the flavors are all amazing!! You can't go wrong with any of them.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I received a coupon from my local Giant to try a free container of Halo top.  I picked chocolate chip cookie dough because that is my daughter's favorite flavor.  She tried it and was not impressed by it.  I tried it and it isn't bad but, it definitely doesn't have that typical ice cream texture.
Megan Y.
Would you recommend Halo Top? And what flavor would you recommend to someone who has never had it before.
Ann M.
Is the flavor much different than other ice creams? And in your opinion is it worth the price?
Victoria H.
How to revive or where to find coupons for halo top?
Delaney D.
Is this really as great as it seems?
Victoria F.