Add a Photo

By HALO TOP
#15 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, cookie dough (flour [wheat], sugar, butter, soybean oil, chocolate chips [sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, vanilla extract], molasses, white rice flour, salt, vanilla extract, organic soy lecithin), organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, vanilla extract, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.
Photos (7)
Eleanor M.
Eleanor M.
Mansfield, OH
So. Freaking. GOOD! Halo Top is seriously a dream come true. For someone battling diabetes, counting macros, or simply trying to quench their sweet tooth without loading themselves up with sugar, Halo Top ice cream is the answer. The cookie dough variety is in my top two favorites (along with Red Velvet). The chunks of cookie dough are distributed well (far better than the sprinkles in the Birthday Cake flavor), and they fulfill my ridiculous desires for both ice cream and chocolate chip cookies. As if that isn't all enough of a reason to go buy a pint (or 10, no judging), Halo Top is made with quality ingredients and no questionable fillers. So what are you waiting for, go get some!!!
Lianna B.
Lianna B.
streetsboro, oh
soooo delicious!! i've tried halo top flavors in the past and was a little less than impressed. the low calorie and high protein content was great but the flavor wasn't all i wanted it to be. but then i tried the cookie dough flavor and OMG. it's creamy and sweet and amazing. only had to take away a star because the sweetener they use always gives me a little bit of a stomach ache :( but it's that good i'll eat it anyway!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
A diabetics dream! This low carb high protein treat is absolutely delicious. It doesn't have the creamy and rich consistency of regular ice cream. It reminds me more of a frozen yogurt but Halo Top doesn't skip the flavor just because it's better for you compared to regular ice cream. I'm able to enjoy a reasonable serving without worrying about blood sugar spikes. I've only tried the chocolate chip cookie dough but it would get 10 stars if that was an option. Looking forward to trying another flavor after my next trip to Whole Foods.
Haven P.
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
This was the first flavor of halo top that I tried and I'm still deciding on if I'm going to give up my normal ice cream yet! At first bite the ice cream tasted like vanilla yogurt and was super rich, but after eating more bites it grew on me. I love that it is only 360 calories because it is good sweetness. I'm excited to try other flavors because the first one wasn't my fav but still super good!!!
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Siloam Springs, AR
Amazing ice cream! The only think I wish is that there were more cookie dough bites! But, it tastes amazing and is diet friendly. The best part is that it doesn't taste like a "diet" ice cream. The value is the same as a lot of the ice cream brands that tend to be sold a pint at a time - like Ben and Jerry's. Not as much for the money as a cheaper brand or off-brand, but it is truly amazing ice cream that won't kill your healthy lifestyle.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
This is a really good ice cream but not my favorite cookies and cream style. It's not so much of a true cookies and cream but rather an odd blend of flavors to make it taste like it but without all the calories of the other ice cream brands. It is a bit higher prices which can be a drawback but if you are in need of an ice cream fix and looking to watch your calories, I would try this. Just don't expect any oreo bits in it
Aleksandra M.
Aleksandra M.
My favorite low cal ice cream! Cookie dough flavor!! I cannot believe that I can eat the whole pint!! of ice cream and it is still low in cal!! To die for! But you have to know, if you want to eat (any halo top ice cream) you have to take it away from freezer for about 15 min to make ice cream softer but.. I usually cannot wait so long so I put box to microwave for 30sec and I am eating and eating! Love!
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Lawrence, KS
My first thought when I ate this ice cream was meh. And meh at $5 for a pint definitely doesn't cut. It was really remarkable how low the calories were, however. My boyfriend compared them to other ice creams in the isle and most had 4x the calories as a Halo Top ice cream. So this would be okay for people who really are counting calories and watching sugar intake. That's not me so I'll stick with my Ben and Jerry's.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Conway, AR
Really good! I was disappointed because there were no chocolate chips in the pint. I didn't really notice til the end when I saw ONE chocolate chip and didn't know what it was. If I'm going to pay $5 I would at least like the real product... still good though!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Hanover, MD
So good!!! I was so skeptical to try a diet ice cream but my family and I have gone fully healthy and organic and I wasn't about to give up ice cream so I went for it. Halo too is the only good one I've found and honestly it's even better than regular ice cream because you feel good afterwards!! The cookie dough is my favorite but I haven't been disappointed in any of the flavors.
Ann M.
Ann M.
Is the flavor much different than other ice creams? And in your opinion is it worth the price?
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
Would you recommend Halo Top? And what flavor would you recommend to someone who has never had it before.