Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream

by Halo Top

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, cookie dough (flour [wheat], sugar, butter, soybean oil, chocolate chips [sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, vanilla extract], molasses, white rice flour, salt, vanilla extract, organic soy lecithin), organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, vanilla extract, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Is this ice cream any good?
Is this worth the calories, are the ingredients simple or does it contain a lot of artificial ingredients ?
Has anyone tried this keto ice cream?? And is it worth it.
Start your review of Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Keiko D.
Redlands, CA
Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream uploaded by Keiko D.
I've been eating my way through all the Halo Top flavors and this one is pretty good for any cookie dough ice cream lover! I always love that each pint has so few calories! I can eat this when I'm really craving something sweet without worrying. This flavor tastes nice and creamy like regular ice cream. The cookie dough bits are pretty tiny compared to most other ice creams I've tried. I wish there was a little more cookie dough, but let's be honest, I'd rather be eating straight cookie dough.
Jecoliah F.
Hilliard, OH
My all time favorite I love cookie dough ice cream and this by far is the best "healthy"ice cream I have ever had.
Anne M.
Coto De Caza, CA
When I tried this I was shocked at the amount of flavor and real taste it had. It was delicious and tasted just like real ice cream.
hännäh |.
healthy ice cream is honestly like the best thing you could hear. it's super good without all the fat and sugar. it's not really cheap but still in a good price range!
Jacky Z.
Fresno, CA
Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream uploaded by Jacky Z.
Purchased at: Target
So dissatisfied and disappointed with this icecream. Basically tastes like water with a hint of chocolate. I know they had to keep the calories to a minimum... but it is just not worth it AT ALL! Do not recommend!
Katie M.
I have gotten addicted to this ice cream. I love that it has fewer calories and that it says it on the packaging . This has a great flovor and I highly recommend it to those who are looking for an ice cream that has fewer calories than most
Mindy W.
Wylie
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Halo Top ice cream- Especially this flavor!! This cures my sweet tooth that I always have. When eating halo top ice cream, the trick is to remove from the freezer and set it out on the counter a few minutes before eating and then it is PERFECT!
Skyla L.
Blue Springs , MO
I was anxious to try Halo Top as I had heard it was an awesome low carb option. It did not disappoint! I mean, it's clearly not that heavy cream, full fat, rich ice cream, but its definitely a decent, healthier substitute.
Bethany C.
Cortez, CO
Yay this is delicious and come with lots of dairy free flavors that I enjoy with my hubby
Amber W.
Portland, TN
This definitely is not my go to for a healthier option of ice cream. The consistency was not creamy like your typical ice cream and the flavor lacked. The price was on the more expensive end especially with quality in consideration and sizing
Ask a question to the Influenster community...