BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Mahalakshmi S.
Just seeing the words 'birthday cake flavor' had me reaching out for this ice cream at my local Safeway. The low calorie factor was another important hook for me. And this ice cream does not disappoint at all. It has a creamy, thick consistency and isn't cloyingly sweet. It has a slight sour taste, with small sprinkles mixed in. Tastes so good when paired with accompaniments like chocolate wafers, and other candy bits. If you're calorie conscious and are looking for a tasty yet healthy ice cream, go for this one.
Kendra J.
Tallahassee, FL
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I'm really trying to be more conscious of how much sugar I put in my body, and this stuff is great for having a cheat snack without having a terrible cheat snack. Has more protein than sugar per serving which is great, and it tastes good too!
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
This is really good for a vegan and non-dairy option of ice cream. I honestly don't have a sweet tooth but when it's that time of the month, I occasionally crave something sweet but nothing too sweet. It's made with coconut milk so it does have that taste too it. It doesn't taste like straight coconut but anyone who has had cocnunt milk will know there is a specific taste. It's not super sweet at all. It does need to thaw a little before you eat it but overall I feel good about it. Who doesn't love something good and indulgent.
amanda a.
Port. St Lucie
I would recommend to anyone on a diet or not. Hits the spot for a sweet tooth & is low in calories so you don’t feel bad after eat it. HALO TOP IS A GO TO :))
Mia W.
Eugene, OR
Jesus take the wheel. This is so good. If you like cake batter flavored ice cream/fro yo, you’ll LOVE this! New fave.
Melissa D.
Toronto
An absolute game changer! As a health minded individual who strongly believes in having “everything in moderation”, HaloTop totally delivers on Amazon taste without all the added sugars. Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice CreamHalo Top Candy Bar Ice CreamHalo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Kimberly P.
Spartanburg, SC
Everyday is my birthday when I’m eating HaloTop’s Birthday cake!! Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream is the best and healthier option for ice cream!
Deanna W.
London, ON
I am absolutely in love with the Halo Top ice cream brand ! The Birthday Cake flavour is absolutely amazing. Fresh taste, not too sweet, and healthier for you than your typical ice cream. I'm totally sold!
Christina M.
San Antonio, TX
OMG this ice cream is the bomb since the first time that I purchase it and wanted to try something with low calories it's also low in sugar and fat and it has protein in it I mean it tastes incredibly good and it also has protein just one pint of those ice cream is 280 calories per pint not per teaspoon not per cup per pint that's amazing you got to try it I haven't tried any other flavors of flavored that I got was the birthday cake and not was super good like it taste like if I was eating a birthday cake I'm curious and trying all the other flavors but you have to go out there and get it
Felicia J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Halo ice cream. It's so sweet an delicious an it's low calorie so I can have sweets quilt free.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?