BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...9 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?1 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Brianna C.
Low cal, high protein yogurt for the win. Delicious and I feel like I’m cheating on my diet when I eat this (although let’s face it, I do often.) I’ve tried Arctic zero and it was gross, halo too actually tasted like regular ice cream!
Veronica L.
Kearney
I like Themis flavor but the mocha chip is my favorite. I’m a chocolate girl! These are great
Gabrielle B.
I love halo top ice cream! You can eat the entire container guilt free! I am only not giving this five stars because the birthday cake was not the best flavor I’ve tried so far. My favorite is the peanut butter cup for sure!
Brittany G.
Morristown
Omg I love Halo Top. It’s nice to have something sweet that won’t kill my diet! It is a little pricey for the small amount, but totally worth it! I’ve enjoyed all of the flavors so far!
Emily C.
Riverside, CA
Love all the flavors ! Super delicious!! And super creamy !! Usually at Walmart or Target I love it
Haley J.
Love this flavor! One of my favorite halo top flavors because I personally love cake-flavored ice creams. It’s also really light & not heavy like normal ice cream so you can easily eat the whole pint but it’s fine because it has so few calories!
Lily G.
One of my favorite flavors.  Tastes great and you don't have to feel bad for it!  I got it at Albertsons, sometimes they go on sale.
Molli C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Halo top is so good! Each pint in only a few hundred calories making it perfect for that late night craving
tia n.
Edmonton, AB
This flavour is amazing and actually taste like birthday cake ! This is the perfect treat for anyone trying to lose some weight and still enjoy something sweet
May R.
Pharr, TX
As you can see I’m pretty much addicted to Halo Top. Birthday Cake is definitely on my top 3 halo top flavors. It taste like vanilla cake and the texture is super creamy. This ice cream it’s a perfect option if you’re doing a low carb diet and love sweets. It definitely satisfies a sweet tooth.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.