BY HALO TOP

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Brandi F.
Haughton , LA
Purchased at: Kroger
I love HaLo. They come in gluten free, dairy free etc. low calories and fat. Some flavors are awful though so it’s a hit or miss
Kayla H.
N Grosvenordale , CT
Best ice cream because it’s healthy! You can enjoy the whole thing and not feel guilty about it! Easy on your stomach too so you don’t feel Bloated after you eat it like other ice creams out there. So good and not expensive!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Purchased at: Target
How can you go wrong with Birthday cake. Low calorie healthy alternative to regular ice cream with out the guilt.
Sarah B.
Caney, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious and guilt free!! Dont let it fool you, it's still just as tastey as regular icecream... fewer calories is a plus!
Olivia W.
great alternative for "ice cream", yummy flavor options and don't feel as guilty about eating! good source of protein
Ruby V.
Merced , CA
Purchased at: Target
I love halo top it’s delicious! I’ve tried a lot of their flavors! This one in particular is good but my favorite is mint chip. Pretty pricey but worth every dollar! I love how it has protein in it so it gets me full. Easy to take with me on the go and eat it at work! Oh and it doesn’t melt fast! I love it! Will buy again and again!
Julia D.
Vancouver
I love that Halo Top is a "healthy" ice cream option, and it's even so high protein that a pint is equal to nearly a whole chicken breast's worth of protein. It's a nice treat year-round, when I am craving something sweet and indulgent, but also don't want to kill my dieting efforts. It's tasty and a good option, but I wish it had more chunks and was a bit creamier. Still good, though!
Carly S.
Franklin, TN
Purchased at: Publix
Surprisingly really creamy! I would love 10/10 recommend to anyone wanting a not so guilty indulgence! It’s easy on the macros/waistline and oh so yummy! Even after being hooked for over a year, this is still one of my go to flavors!
Heidi K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
The best ice cream for anyone with a sweet tooth that doesn't want all the calories! Tastes awesome and has a lot of different flavors.
Kristi O.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Doesn’t taste like 280 calories per pint! This is as close to a “sinless” ice cream as you can possibly get! They have tons of flavors, and you can choose the closest one to your normal fave. You might stop missing regular ice cream all together!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?