BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?1 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Kayla P.
Lynchburg, VA
For a low calorie ice cream, this tastes amazing! I prefer it over normal ice cream, and the bonus is that I don't have to feel guilty about eating a container in one setting.
Danielle D.
I bought Halo Top ice cream because everyone was raving about it.

However, this got way too hyped up for me, so I was somewhat disappointed when I finally got to try it.

The ice cream seemed light and airy, which is good because it is less calories. However, I love a really creamy ice cream. So I have to say that Haagen-Dazs is still my favourite ice cream.

I tried Birthday Cake flavour and it has little sprinkles in it. However, there is nothing too special about the flavour and I’ve tasted better at Marble Slab Creamery.

I gave this 3 stars because it is a good alternative of store-bought ice creams if you are trying to watch your calorie intake. Otherwise, not that great.
Ashley F.
Alpharetta, GA
It is still cold ice cream and gets the job done when you have a sweet tooth. But the flavors are bland and the ice cream is not smooth like I hoped for.
Megan C.
So good for when you are craving ice cream without the calories. Not super creamy but a great alternative when you want to feel less guilty.
Michelle L.
Hamilton, ON
I loooooove this ice cream!!! It tasted AMAZING! The price is a little high, but you definitely get what you pay for. It is far superior to all other ice creams in it’s category. Also, the birthday cake flavour? Spot on!
Anna M.
This is good for the calories you are consuming. Having this as a low cal option when you want a lot of ice cream is great but it does have a protein powdery texture. I still buy this but it does not taste exactly like Ice cream since it has very different ingredients.
Misty G.
Hutchinson
OK other than the fact they are high protein low sugar and all that good stuff. I can not honestly say that this is my favorite flavor because I haven't tried them all yet. Not only that who can just pick one when they are all so good. New favorite ice cream.
Niki K.
Dedham, MA
Tastes so good. Can’t believe how good it is. I love the flavors. I have the whole pint.
Mackenzie D.
Austin
Halo Top birthday cake ice cream is divine. It is so creamy and low calorie. Such a great treat without making you feel bad for eating the whole pint, because it tastes so good that you will eat the whole pint!!
Whitney B.
Toronto
All I have to say is YUMMMMMMM!!!! This is the perfect sweet treat! (And it tastes like you ate a unicorn!). The best thing about Halo top is it’s creamy consistency, unlike most other low cal ice creams!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.