BY HALO TOP

• Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?4 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Sarah H.
WATERLOO, ON
Thank God halotop came to Canada finally!! Please bring more flavours here! Love Birthday Cake and Mint Chip. Great taste at a fraction of the calories of regular ice ceam.
Janice H.
I love Halo top and I eat the whole pint! There are so many flavors right now that are vegan and gluten-free. I've been eating this flavor and other vegan flavors for about a year. It doesn't compare to others because it tastes amazing it's low in fat low in carbs high in protein and low in calories.
Marie K.
Canby, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Safeway
I’m always trying to find a good “Birthday Cake” or “Cake Batter” (etc)... flavored ice cream, but the only one that I love is from Baskin Robbins. I’ve tried different brands and this one has to be the worst. It taste like frozen vanilla milk with sprinkles. This was the first tome I’ve tried Halo Top and I won’t be buying it again.
Alina K.
Tallahassee
Purchased at: Publix
I love that Halo Top is a healthy ice cream brand. It makes eating the whole pint guilt-free. With that said, it can't compare to traditional ice cream. I wish it was creamier! And the flavors are subpar.
Natasha A.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I wanted to love this ice cream because of the hype it’s got but it tasted so bad for my taste. I really did not enjoy it! I’m not a fan of super sweet ice creams but this one just did not taste right!
Victoria S.
Scottsboro, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried Halo Top, and was pleasantly surprised by the taste of the ice cream. I tried the Birthday Cake flavor, and unlike other “healthy” ice cream alternatives, this one has a texture closest to that of real ice cream. The only reason I’m giving it 4 starts, it it seems extremely overpriced for the amount of ice cream you get. A pint at my local grocery store is $5, and I personally feel as though that’s a little pricey for one pint of ice cream. Other than that, I’m pleased with the overall quality of Halo Top itself!
Montana C.
Wolcott
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Was nervous to try this because I don’t usually enjoy cake flavored things but this was perfect. Tastes just like funfetti cake and frosting.
Megan E.
Purchased at: Target
All hail the cult of halo top! These ice creams are SO GOOD I cannot believe how low calorie and protein packed they are! The makers of halo top are actually wizards I'm pretty sure
Elizabeth T.
tuscaloosa
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious flavor!! Super low calorie which makes it seem healthy. A little pricey but still affordable. No other brands compare to the good flavor and low calories
Kelsey R.
Kansas City
Birthday cake is my FAVORITE Halo Top ice cream. It's delicious and super light in calories. Obviously it won't always be a good substitution to the real stuff, but you'll never be disappointed. It's the sort of  thing you should always keep on hand at your house in case you get sugar cravings :)
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?