BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Sarah Z.
This is a great low calorie, high protein option for ice cream lovers such as myself! I tried it after seeing friends rave about it on social media. It's worth the hype for me! I microwave it for a few seconds since it IS very solid when it first comes out of the freezer (like it says on the container) and this gives it the perfect, soft ice cream consistency. The birthday cake flavor is delicious and really does taste like birthday cake. I like that each serving is so low calorie, although I have gotten a bit carried away and eaten the whole pint a few times (at least it's under 400 cals!). My only complaint is that the price is so high, so I try to find it on sale when I buy it.
Annelise W.
Nashville, TN
Delicious!  Protein rich healthy ice cream?! Yes please. First time customer and will be buying this again. Yummy.
Hilda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This ice cream with low calories is dangerously good. I had a whole tub of this to myself the other day and didn't even notice
Hoseph J.
It’s not bad but not great. It’s always nice to not feel guilty after a snack. I’d choose the chocolate one.
kay s.
Has that "vanilla cake batter" smell and multicolored sprinkles. This is one of my favorite Halo Top flavors - I don't like the fruity ones or the chocolate ones - and the texture is pretty much like all the other Halo Tops. Super excited that this one is now available as dairy free, too!
Sharon E.
Wilmington, NC
Pretty good flavor, but I did notice an artificial aftertaste. I have had other ice creams that reminded me more of Birthday Cake. Other flavors are better. I love that Halo Top is calorie friendly and offers a wide variety of flavors. Plus it is a good source of protein! I think the brand as a whole is overpriced, but on sale it can be reasonable.
Rylie R.
I love how I can eat a whole pint and not feel bad. It's so good for an ice cream that's "healthy " I will eat it forever
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my new favorite ice cream half the calories than most pints of ice cream and it's made with stevia! How awesome is that!?!?! I will say when this isn't on sale it's kind of expensive around $5.49, but a lot of other pints are also in that price range.

This has an amazing flavor and it's sweet but it's not sickening sweet! It's normally sold out of the grocery store I shop at, I guess it's a LOT of people think it's good haha.
Hailey U.
Shelbyville
I am obsessed with these! They are such a nice healthy alternative to eating ice cream. I haven’t tried a flavor I haven’t liked.
Leslie R.
I actually haven’t tried this flavor but I love that this brand has some vegan options and it doesn’t have that many calories
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?