BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Gabby v.
Was good at first while I was eating it but got sick to my stomach real fast. I would rather take in the calories on regular ice cream than to eat this again. Every time I think of the ice cream it makes me sick and I would not repurchase again
cindy d.
Clanton, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have to say, i'm just not a fan of this (I even tried a couple other flavors and didn't love them, some were better than this one).I hate this flavor. There's just too much of that protein taste for me. If you're ok with a whey protein type taste or you don't notice you'll love these. I'll have to try more flavors because I love the concept. I can eat a whole one in one go, so I appreciate what this brand is trying to do, but so far I haven't loved any flavor I've tried.
Brandy D.
Las Vegas
The flavor wasn't the greatest. It was super gritty. Didn't taste like ice cream, felt more like chewing sand.
Jessica W.
Riverton
I was really excited to try this (mostly because I got it for free). I was very disappointed. The texture is grainy and the flavor wasn’t there.
Nina B.
Kentucky
Too chalky, left a weird feeling in my mouth. It freezes super hard so you gotta thaw it out. The packaging is super cute but for how awful this tastes I rather go without or just go ahead and eat real ice cream.
Francesca S.
Everyone always rants about how delicious this brand is, but I did not like it at all.. You can TELL that it’s low calorie.... It tastes like ice cream that’s been melted, had a ton of water added to it, and then frozen again. It just tastes super watered down and bland. MUCH better idea to have half a cup of the real stuff, than half a pint of this stuff!
Valeria G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Halo ice cream is the worst one out there. It taste rancid and just bad overall plus it’s really expensive
Joan F.
Guelph, ON
I bought this thinking it was going to be amazing because everyone was raving about it. It was over priced and honestly made my stomach upset. I will not be purchasing again!
Courtney J.
Did not like the texture or flavor. Pretty disappointed because I love ice cream. Would not purchase again.
member-1c9dd
I love Halo Top, but I find this flavor to be overly sweet. It tasted like eating frosting sugar out of the box. It was difficult to eat past two bites, and I have an insane sweet tooth! I bought a pack of four, and found myself frustrated that I'd be throwing them away. I tried not to waste and eat what was left over time, and it left me sick with a headache.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?