BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?1 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
regan c.
Fernandina, FL
Absolutely love Halo Top! Whenever I am feeling guilty but want a sweet treat, it is my go to! It is a little pricier but with less calories/sugar & still delicious, it is amazing! The birthday cake is so pretty & yummy!
Madi L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this flavour! Definitely one of the top flavours to purchase! Tastes just like birthday cake!
Courtney C.
Stanford, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It's amazing!!!! It actually tastes like cakes and has little pieces of sprinkles! It's hard to believe it has so few calories.
Kayla P.
Lynchburg, VA
For a low calorie ice cream, this tastes amazing! I prefer it over normal ice cream, and the bonus is that I don't have to feel guilty about eating a container in one setting.
Michelle L.
Hamilton, ON
I loooooove this ice cream!!! It tasted AMAZING! The price is a little high, but you definitely get what you pay for. It is far superior to all other ice creams in it’s category. Also, the birthday cake flavour? Spot on!
Misty G.
Hutchinson
OK other than the fact they are high protein low sugar and all that good stuff. I can not honestly say that this is my favorite flavor because I haven't tried them all yet. Not only that who can just pick one when they are all so good. New favorite ice cream.
Niki K.
Dedham, MA
Tastes so good. Can’t believe how good it is. I love the flavors. I have the whole pint.
Mackenzie D.
Austin
Halo Top birthday cake ice cream is divine. It is so creamy and low calorie. Such a great treat without making you feel bad for eating the whole pint, because it tastes so good that you will eat the whole pint!!
Whitney B.
Toronto
All I have to say is YUMMMMMMM!!!! This is the perfect sweet treat! (And it tastes like you ate a unicorn!). The best thing about Halo top is it’s creamy consistency, unlike most other low cal ice creams!
Lauren G.
Favorite flavor! Low in sugar but sweet flavor, it’s the one flavor I repeatedly buy.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.