BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Michelle K.
Toms River, NJ
Great price and it’s good for you! I’ve had a lot of birthday cake flavored ice cream in my day, however this is very artificial tasting, I was only able to eat a few spoonfuls at a time before it became too much for me.
Keshia W.
Phenix City, AL
So happy to have Halo Top making a healthy alternative. I crave ice cream all the time so having this option is great. Some of the flavors let it be known they are a healthy option, but birthday cake isn't one of those.
Jackie S.
Pikeville
This is my least favorite of the Halo Top ice creams I've tried. While I do love many halo top flavors, this one is just overly sweet. It tastes fake and I wasn't even able to finish the pint. I wouldn't purchase again.
Lexie B.
Fairmont , WV
This is amazing. Birthday cake that’s healthy?! Hell yes. Tastes just like your favorite birthday cake ice cream but so much better for you. Decent protein content. Real taste. Takes a bit to thaw. Definitely recommend.
Raquel R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is such a satisfying and healthy treat to replace traditional ice cream! The birthday cake flavor is my favorite. It is sweetened with artificial sugars however and it's a bit pricy. I would buy it again as a treat!
Lisa D.
This. Is. The. Best. Ice cream. Ever. I LOVE this brand of ice cream. I always have a pint of this healthy and protein packed treat in my freezer. It's absolutely delicious, and I don't feel guilty eating 1/2 a cup of it!
Jany I.
Writing this review may or may not have turned my mouth into water. This ice cream is delicious. A healthier alternative with protein. The flavor is amazing. It's actually difficult to sit down and NOT eat the whole pint.
Brittany B.
Columbus, OH
My all time favorite ice cream. Tastes just like birthday cake with sprinkles. I really can have my cake and eat it too with Halo Top. So delicious without all the calories. Everyday is my birthday with this ice cream.
Halli S.
I recently discovered Halo Top and i love it!! The ice cream tastes so good and compares to others that i normally like. It lasts awhile in the freezer without going bad too! I will definitely keep repurchasing thanks to the price, flavor and ingredients!!
Melissa H.
Celebration, FL
I really enjoyed this flavor. It's nice to have guilt free ice cream. Honestly this would be perfect to use on top of a warm cookie or some other dessert. That way not too many additional calories are added. It's great by itself as well.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.