BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Grace M.
Super yummy! This ice cream is unlike other ice creams I have tried and a little goes a long way. The first time I bought this it was because I had a coupon, but I have since bought it because I loved it even though it is a little pricey... I would recommend.
Bjondina T.
Phoenix, AZ
BEST ICE CREAM EVER! Whoever invented this is brilliant! Very tastes, high in protein, without spending all your calories! The only downfall I would say is that it can be a bit pricey if there are no sales going on. But sometimes the taste is worth the money!
Elisabeth Z.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You can definitely tell that there is a diet-y flavor to this ice cream, but at less than 350 calories for the whole pint how can you not buy this. Anytime I really want something sweet I will dig in to a pint of this without the guilt of regular ice cream. I love this flavor and the mint chip flavor.
kelly l.
Columbus, OH
Literately the best invention ever. Who wouldn't want to eat ice cream and not feel guilty about it?! And with the amount of protein in it, it fills you up so you don't even eat as much as you would with normal ice cream. I am definitely a Halo Top convert.
Bobbie C.
Raleigh, NC
I enjoy the concept behind this ice cream and that is has protein and is "healthy" but it is very expensive and has a bit of an unpleasant after taste. I would only
Buy this when I am seriously in need of an ice cream treat during a diet and it is on sale.
Jessica F.
Weatherford
Omg this stuff is amazing! I never thought that a low(er) calorie ice cream could be so delicious. It's such a great alternative to other brands and it's just as great. I don't know why I don't have it in my house all the time but will definitely buy again.
Jillian P.
Winona Lake, IN
For being a light ice cream I think this stuff is great! It is the first time in 5 years that I've been able to find a cake batter/birthday cake ice cream that is gluten free! It is rather pricey, but it's worth it as a special treat every once in a while.
Melissa B.
This is by far my favorite Halo icecream.  Everytime I begin eating it, I almost have to yank it away because I don't want to finish it in one sitting.  But if you do, there's nothing wrong with that because the whole pint is only 280 calories!!
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't really see what all the hype is about this brand, honestly. It tastes like freeze dried ice cream that you can buy in the survival section of your store, with the texture of snow. It's not creamy at all, it's actually flaky, and the flavor just isn't there.
Chrissy B.
I am so glad I found Halo Top ice cream! I am in love with all the favors, however my favorite so far is Birthday cake taste just like cake blended into the perfect blend of ice cream.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?