BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Mal G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
THE BEST Halo Top flavor out there! I love that Halo Top is super low in carbs and sugar per serving, but still has an amazing taste! I'm normally able to get it on sale at my grocery store for $3.99, so the proce isn't horrobke for such a novelty product. LOVE!
Lexi J.
wexford , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this! Birthday Cake is my favorite ice cream ever!! I never eat the whole pint but it tatse amazing and it is good for you! Which is hard to find in an ice cream. It is a little costly but it is worth it! I would say others need to try this product!
Brittany W.
Hattiesburg, MS
Very good flavor, quite sweet and absolutely tastes like birthday cake! The ingredients are apparently a little more healthy than other ice creams which is a plus, especially when you eat ice cream as often as I do. Only con is that it's kind of a weird consistency, not like most ice creams.
Andrew G.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
This is hands down the best birthday cake ice cream I've ever had. Halo Top has never made a bad product and their range of flavors is incredible. I sometimes eat a pint in place of a protein shake after a workout. Let it sit out on the counter for about 20 minutes before you enjoy, as this is low calorie.
Kaylyn B.
Helena, MT
This ice cream is a game changer. It honestly tastes better than any other ice cream. And it has all natural ingredients and low calories for the whole pint?! The birthday cake is the only kind I've tried so far and is a little sweet for me but is sooooo good!
Cat R.
SO GOOOD! If you're an icecream lover - try this brand! The low calories keeps you guilt free, and the genuine birthday cake flavor satisfies your craving. I am so happy to have discovered this and would recommend them to anyone looking for a healthier option.
McKayla K.
280 calories for the WHOLE PINT! I mean who could pass this up?!! I tried this after seeing it on an instagram story more than a few times. It has a little different texture than regular ice cream, but my oh my, it still MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH! Cake lovers, TRY IT!
Auddy W.
I LOVE me some Halo Top! I love that they keep creating flavors, and every flavor I've tried is delicious! Birthday Cake is no exception, it's so creamy and tastes like a cake! You can have your cake and eat it, too! Plus, you can't feel too guilty about it!
Kim B.
Marietta, GA
Halo Top Ice Cream is my new favorite, because I can eat the whole pint without all of the guilt! Plus it's packed with protein for an added benefit to eating ice cream! I love so many flavors, like Sea Salt Caramel, but Birthday Cake is our favorite so far!
Emma C.
I honestly really like Halo Tops. Some of my friends don't agree because they have a different consistency than some ice creams, but honestly I think they're really good and you can eat a whole container for the same calories as like 1/4 of another ice cream container.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?