BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Sarah B.
Nashville , TN
Halo top tastes great and has so many flavors to choose from. The lower number of calories is a plus but I’ve gotta say this ice cream has a very airy taste to it and it doesn’t always satisfy my ice cream fixing very well.
Jessica B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
You would think low calorie ice cream is an urban legend. But it is real and it is fantastic! It has all the flavor and texture of regular ice cream. No odd aftertaste or consistency like you make suspect from a low cal option.
Allie M.
Memphis
I recently tried Halo Top for the first time ever and it was sooo good! It's healthier than most other ice creams which is always great and it has the best taste of Birthday Cake ice cream flavor I've ever tasted! Love it!
caitlin g.
Winston, GA
My. All. Time. Favorite. Ice. Cream. Brand. 🙌🏼 I’ve been on a health journey and this low cal ice cream has definitely helped me through my sweet tooth days. My local genders aren’t offering the new flavors or the dairy free versions yet, but I’m anticipating it!!!!
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
Has a really great flavor and isn't super obvious that it's not horrible for you. You feel good about eating it since the whole container is only 280 cal. Would definitely buy again. A lot of the flavors are really great.
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
Is this even real? How!!! The amount of deliciousness in this pint with the calorie intake cannot be real! Obsessed with this and not feeling guilty! Thank you halo top for making this girls dairy dreams come true! Lol!
Phoenix L.
Grand Rapids, MI
When I was dieting I loved this ice cream. It is not very cheap but with 16 grams of protein and the macros listed right on the container it's super easy to plan your food around it if you're trying to count your macros.
Johanna K.
Love this ice cream so much! The fact that it isn't awful for you makes it even better! Guilt-free ice cream is here! A little pricey compared to other ice creams, but it's worth it knowing that you can eat the whole pint without feeling icky afterwards.
Grace F.
Shorewood, IL
This ice cream is so good for a "healthy" ice cream. It does have a little bit of a different texture/feeling than normal ice cream but I don't mind it. It is super good and comes in so many flavors. My family loves it.
Tahis C.
New York , NY
I think the amount of calories this ice cream have is my amazing and it's my favorite thing about this company. However this flavor specifically was too sweet for me but I am looking forward to trying different flavors!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.