BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Erica R.
Columbia, TN
How could icecream with so little calories taste so good?? I have a new found love for halo top icecream and won't buy any other brand. Love the taste, texture, and over all ingredients! It's more expensive but worth the price.
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
This is my favorite halotop ice cream!!!!! Some people think it tastes fake but I love the fake taste because it reminds me of the unhealthy cold stone creamery version!!! Definitely a great treat for splurge night on my diet!!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Birthday cake flavor is the best flavor they make. You can put down a whole container with out feeling too bad about your life choices. It's creamy. It's not the same as buying real ice cream but it keeps your cravings at bay.
Alena O.
Lansdale, PA
I really wanted to like this but I feel like it had a slightly "chemically" aftertaste? It wasn't too bad so I could ignore it and it definitely is encouraging that it's so low calorie! Not sure if I will buy again, however.
Erin B.
Ice cream is my favorite food- I love every flavor! It's simple to prepare. We buy ours at Giant Eagle and we will definitely repurchase. I love the benefits of Halo Top- reduced fat and calories and the high content of protein!
Allison K.
This is my guilt-free go to when I am craving something sweet. It have a smooth, creamy texture without that cloying, fake flavor that a lot of the other healthy brands have. This is a little pricey, but definitely worth it!
Collina B.
I just recently tried Halo Top ice cream for the first time. I purchased the birthday cake flavor and loved it so much. It tastes just like birthday cake with frosting. I couldn't believe how low the calories were in this delicious treat
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is really good except for the sprinkles. I do like the flavor of the ice cream, but I don't like the texture of the sprinkles while I am eating the ice cream. I got this from the local grocery store. I would like to try other flavors.
Julie L.
Albuquerque, NM
This is by far my absolute favorite flavor of Halo Top. I love this brand! All of the flavors I have tried are SO yummy and this flavor is no exception! I love that it has actual sprinkles in it. No more guilt from yumminess!
Megan Q.
Pearland, TX
While the flavor is good, I can't get over the texture of the ice cream. If you eat it right out of the freezer, it's extremely chalky. I usually let it sit out for a bit, but even then I'm its creamy state it is super thick.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.