BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Alaina B.
Atlanta, GA
While it may not completely taste like traditional ice cream, it is insanely delicious! I've tried nearly all Halo top flavors and this is hands down my favorite.  It's delicious on it's own, but even better with sliced strawberries or mini chocolate chips.  It's super macro friendly and absolutely feels like a treat!
Sarah P.
Piscataway, NJ
I love Halo Top! It is a low calorie ice cream and you can eat the entire pint for less than 300 calories total! The birthday cake is one of my favorites. The consistency isn't exactly like regular ice cream, but it is a fantastic option for anyone who is counting calories.
Lauren T.
Halo Top isn't bad considering the ingredients. I've only a tried a couple flavors, Birthday Cake being one of them, but maybe the plain flavors are better tasting? Over all though, I would recommend it if you really don't want to or can't indulge in regular ice creams
Elizabeth M.
Dothan, AL
Oh. My. Goodness. I just had Halo Top this week on Independence Day and let me tell you it was the smoothest, lightest ice cream I have ever had!! It was fabulous! I am about to make a run for some more for my family now! No complaints here except I couldn't get enough because everybody wanted some! I could eat this every day and am determined to try all the flavors! Try it - it will change your view on ice cream (if not life)!!
Allie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This ice cream is delicious! It does have a slightly different texture than regular ice cream, but I can get over that since this stuff is much healthier! How can you not like ice cream that makes you feel like you're making good decisions instead of using it to eat your feelings?
Michelle Z.
Avon Lake , OH
Halo top ice cream is amazing in general, but I was excited to find this Birthday Cake flavor after my favorite local ice cream parlor discontinued theirs. I guess it's for the better because I can enjoy this completely guilt free. And it really does taste great!
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Sooooo yummy! Doesn't have that typical ice cream texture, but it's still sweet and delicious. The texture is almost chalky but still really yummy and totally pulls off as a delicious ice cream treat. The price is around $4-$6 per pint but it's so yummy and worth it!
Kylee P.
Love this ice cream! I was on a "No-Sugar" diet. I could only have 9 grams of sugar in the ingredients and for someone who loves ice cream as much as me, I had to find something that fit with my diet and Halo Top was successful at accomplishing that goal for me!
Shannon L.
La Vergne, TN
Not my fav Halo Top, but definitely in the go to list. Has that sweet buttercream flavor of cake icing to fill the craving. And the low cal makes eating a serving or two virtually guilt free! Although the 1/2 cup serving size is plenty to satisfy any sweet tooth.
Danielle P.
Lexington, SC
The Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream is definitely a wonderful option for dessert. While you can tell this is not full on ice cream, it still tastes delicious and is a healthier choice for dessert. I definitely eat a bowl of this when I'm craving something sweet!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?