BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Kaylyn B.
Helena, MT
This ice cream is a game changer. It honestly tastes better than any other ice cream. And it has all natural ingredients and low calories for the whole pint?! The birthday cake is the only kind I've tried so far and is a little sweet for me but is sooooo good!
Andrew G.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
This is hands down the best birthday cake ice cream I've ever had. Halo Top has never made a bad product and their range of flavors is incredible. I sometimes eat a pint in place of a protein shake after a workout. Let it sit out on the counter for about 20 minutes before you enjoy, as this is low calorie.
Bjondina T.
Phoenix, AZ
BEST ICE CREAM EVER! Whoever invented this is brilliant! Very tastes, high in protein, without spending all your calories! The only downfall I would say is that it can be a bit pricey if there are no sales going on. But sometimes the taste is worth the money!
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Grace M.
Super yummy! This ice cream is unlike other ice creams I have tried and a little goes a long way. The first time I bought this it was because I had a coupon, but I have since bought it because I loved it even though it is a little pricey... I would recommend.
Melissa B.
This is by far my favorite Halo icecream.  Everytime I begin eating it, I almost have to yank it away because I don't want to finish it in one sitting.  But if you do, there's nothing wrong with that because the whole pint is only 280 calories!!
Sarah Z.
This is a great low calorie, high protein option for ice cream lovers such as myself! I tried it after seeing friends rave about it on social media. It's worth the hype for me! I microwave it for a few seconds since it IS very solid when it first comes out of the freezer (like it says on the container) and this gives it the perfect, soft ice cream consistency. The birthday cake flavor is delicious and really does taste like birthday cake. I like that each serving is so low calorie, although I have gotten a bit carried away and eaten the whole pint a few times (at least it's under 400 cals!). My only complaint is that the price is so high, so I try to find it on sale when I buy it.
Chrissy B.
I am so glad I found Halo Top ice cream! I am in love with all the favors, however my favorite so far is Birthday cake taste just like cake blended into the perfect blend of ice cream.
Carrie N.
This is my favorite Halo Top flavor (right now) and is the perfect balance of flavors. Not too sweet and super creamy once it sits out for a few minutes (don't skip this step!). Halo Top satisfies my sweet craving but still healthy so I don't get the guilt!
Jillian P.
Winona Lake, IN
For being a light ice cream I think this stuff is great! It is the first time in 5 years that I've been able to find a cake batter/birthday cake ice cream that is gluten free! It is rather pricey, but it's worth it as a special treat every once in a while.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?