BY HALO TOP

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?4 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Lisa D.
This. Is. The. Best. Ice cream. Ever. I LOVE this brand of ice cream. I always have a pint of this healthy and protein packed treat in my freezer. It's absolutely delicious, and I don't feel guilty eating 1/2 a cup of it!
SARAH R.
Atlanta, GA
As a really healthy eater, Halo Top is my favorite guilt-free snack! I'm a big fan of ice cream and I love having a healthier option at hand. The flavors are great and doesn't feel like I'm eating "diet ice cream".
Jacqueline F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I've been trying so hard to be healthier and just feel better as a person but just like everyone else I get that craving for ice cream some days! These save me from having something that I'm really going to regret later!
Johanna K.
Perkasie, PA
Love this ice cream so much! The fact that it isn't awful for you makes it even better! Guilt-free ice cream is here! A little pricey compared to other ice creams, but it's worth it knowing that you can eat the whole pint without feeling icky afterwards.
Jackie S.
Pikeville
This is my least favorite of the Halo Top ice creams I've tried. While I do love many halo top flavors, this one is just overly sweet. It tastes fake and I wasn't even able to finish the pint. I wouldn't purchase again.
Grace F.
Indianapolis, IN
This ice cream is so good for a "healthy" ice cream. It does have a little bit of a different texture/feeling than normal ice cream but I don't mind it. It is super good and comes in so many flavors. My family loves it.
Cassandra S.
Jacksonville, FL
Ohmygosh!!! Ice cream that you can eat the whole container and not feel guilty!! I cannot believe how good thos taste. Just remember..like the label says - leave it on the counter and it will be soft delicious ice cream!
Keshia W.
Phenix City, AL
So happy to have Halo Top making a healthy alternative. I crave ice cream all the time so having this option is great. Some of the flavors let it be known they are a healthy option, but birthday cake isn't one of those.
Jessica S.
Deforest, WI
I got a coupon for a free pint of halo ice cream so I tried this one and.. wow! There is SO MUCH FLAVOR. I love trying new things, especially if it's good for you. If you've been debating on trying.. don't!! Go get it.
Katrina H.
Houston , AR
Hands down the best and now the only ice cream I'll buy! For a healthy option, it actually tastes better than most desserts! Love that it has protein, a guilt free treat. If you're unsure, buy the birthday cake flavor!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?