BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Ariella B.
Boca Raton, FL
i absolutely love all flavors of halo top, but birthday cake is by far the best! it takes just like you're eating a birthday cake but for way less calories and fat. the ice cream also has plenty of protein so you feel completely satisfied after eating it. this is an absolute must have for anyone
Rachael M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite flavor from Halo top! It tastes JUST like birthday cake. I always fight with my fiancé about finishing it. It's such a great "guilty pleasure" because you don't have to feel too guilty about it with the ingredients
Denise S.
Lexington
"healthy" ice cream that tastes good!  You betcha!  Tastes amazing and a little goes a long way.  The price is a little much, but if you are dieting and just HAVE to eat ice cream.  You should run to this product!
Rebekah M.
Elizabethtown
between the thickness, creaminess, and lack of ice chunks this ice cream has the perfect texture. I love all the flavors I've tried but bday cake has been my fav. it has that traditional bday caje flavor without being overly sweet.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
I LOVE THIS ICECREAM!!!! The flavor is exactly birthday cake and the whole pint is less than 300 calories !!! Every woman's dream come true! It's a little on the pricy end but for ICECREAM who cares right ?!? I would highly recommend this !
Brooke C.
Wichita, KS
I LOVE this ice cream.  It's perfect for my low calorie diet.  It is a little expensive, but I do love it as a treat!  I think that it's a great alternative to some of the other ice creams!  I've bought it many times and always come back!  I've gotten my mom, husband, and friends hooked on this!
Brandy R.
Thibodaux, LA
Ok so let's be honest, this doesn't taste like the best icecream in the world. blBut I will say, it's pretty darn good for a protein icecream. I like it best when it's slightly softened, otherwise it's powdery. Overall, a great icecream alternative.
Ashley S.
This is pretty amazing for what you get if you think about it. The whole pint for under 300 calories, and the flavor was great. No artificial aftertaste, no crappy ingredients. Not bad for the first time Halo Top buyer. I've tried almost 5 or 6 other flavors, but this is my favorite.
Alexis M.
I love halo top ice cream but the birthday cake is probably my least favorite flavors out of the ones I have tried (which I haven’t tried them all). It is more spend than other ice creams but I would 100% recommend trying this brand
emily c.
mendham, NJ
Absolutely love this flavor! Halo Top is perfect for health conscious individuals who still have a sweet tooth- guilt free! The ingredients are great and you pay for what you get- quality! Love this as a little post dinner snack when I am feeling like I want something sweet.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.