BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Ariella B.
Boca Raton, FL
i absolutely love all flavors of halo top, but birthday cake is by far the best! it takes just like you're eating a birthday cake but for way less calories and fat. the ice cream also has plenty of protein so you feel completely satisfied after eating it. this is an absolute must have for anyone
Rachael M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite flavor from Halo top! It tastes JUST like birthday cake. I always fight with my fiancé about finishing it. It's such a great "guilty pleasure" because you don't have to feel too guilty about it with the ingredients
Lizangela D.
Central Falls, RI
Halo top is the healthiest ice cream you can have. It's very affordable and it's very good. You can get this product in any grocery store. They have so many different flavors my favorite flavor is the birthday cake. And it's very low in calories. I love this ice cream it doesn't make you feel bad that you're having a nice way.
Denise S.
Lexington
"healthy" ice cream that tastes good!  You betcha!  Tastes amazing and a little goes a long way.  The price is a little much, but if you are dieting and just HAVE to eat ice cream.  You should run to this product!
Brandy R.
Thibodaux, LA
Ok so let's be honest, this doesn't taste like the best icecream in the world. blBut I will say, it's pretty darn good for a protein icecream. I like it best when it's slightly softened, otherwise it's powdery. Overall, a great icecream alternative.
Rebekah M.
Elizabethtown
between the thickness, creaminess, and lack of ice chunks this ice cream has the perfect texture. I love all the flavors I've tried but bday cake has been my fav. it has that traditional bday caje flavor without being overly sweet.
Sara Catherine F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I really didn't understand the hype around halo top until I tried it for myself!!!!! Sooo low cal but it honestly tastes so delicious. Birthday cake is my favorite flavor! I never feel guilty for eating the whole container at once!
Ashley S.
This is pretty amazing for what you get if you think about it. The whole pint for under 300 calories, and the flavor was great. No artificial aftertaste, no crappy ingredients. Not bad for the first time Halo Top buyer. I've tried almost 5 or 6 other flavors, but this is my favorite.
Brooke C.
Wichita, KS
I LOVE this ice cream.  It's perfect for my low calorie diet.  It is a little expensive, but I do love it as a treat!  I think that it's a great alternative to some of the other ice creams!  I've bought it many times and always come back!  I've gotten my mom, husband, and friends hooked on this!
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
I LOVE THIS ICECREAM!!!! The flavor is exactly birthday cake and the whole pint is less than 300 calories !!! Every woman's dream come true! It's a little on the pricy end but for ICECREAM who cares right ?!? I would highly recommend this !
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.