BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Brookee E.
Haines City, FL
My freezer never goes without this BEAUTIFUL thing! I am always stocked and ready! Every grocery trip I buy not one but TWO pints! Super easy to spoon through! Super creamy! I have recommended this to many of my gym friends bc it's a guilt free TREAT after your workout!
Kristina R.
I was recently introduced to this ice cream when it was free on the Safeway App. It tastes pretty good for not being as fattening as other ice creams. This flavor is one of my favorites. The consistency is a little weird so leave it out for about 5 min prior to eating it.
Allie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This ice cream is delicious! It does have a slightly different texture than regular ice cream, but I can get over that since this stuff is much healthier! How can you not like ice cream that makes you feel like you're making good decisions instead of using it to eat your feelings?
Judith D.
Hudson, MA
I like a lot of the flavors of Halo Top but I did not think this one was as good as the others. The pint I had was kind of chalky and broke into large pieces when I tried to scoop it. It did taste like Birthday cake but the consistency was off-putting and ruined the illusion of real ice cream.
Morgan E.
Sarasota, FL
Halo top's birthday ice cream was incredible. Embarrassingly enough, I ate the entire tub in one serving. It drew me in with it's low sugar content and (to be honest) packaging. The ice cream didn't disappoint, and I look forward to trying more flavors by Halo Top!
Arianna C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Out of all the Halo Top flavors, this is by far the best. It is very creamy for a low calorie ice cream. I love the crunch if sprinkles in the ice cream. It is kind if pricey which is a down side. But, I would buy this again because the low calorie concept is amazing!
Lauren T.
Halo Top isn't bad considering the ingredients. I've only a tried a couple flavors, Birthday Cake being one of them, but maybe the plain flavors are better tasting? Over all though, I would recommend it if you really don't want to or can't indulge in regular ice creams
Courtney M.
Okay so I like the flavor of Halo Top's peanut butter flavor better, but when it comes to calories + taste: the birthday cake flavor wins. Truly tastes like birthday cake batter blended into ice cream. You can eat a whole pint guilt-free. That's my kind of ice cream!!!
Sarah K.
Ames, IA
Im a very big ice cream person! I thought I was going to give this a try because I heard it was a healthy option. The only thing I don't like about this is that when you put it in the freezer it gets freezer burned and tastes horrible. I don't buy this product anymore.
Alaina B.
Atlanta, GA
While it may not completely taste like traditional ice cream, it is insanely delicious! I've tried nearly all Halo top flavors and this is hands down my favorite.  It's delicious on it's own, but even better with sliced strawberries or mini chocolate chips.  It's super macro friendly and absolutely feels like a treat!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?