BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Brittany M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVED this ice cream! I was so happy to have a gluten free birthday cake ice cream! Plus, it isn't as unhealthy as other ice creams. I was surprised that this ice cream tastes so well. It melted nicely and had sprinkles in it too. It truly tastes like the birthday cake flavor.
Anissa M.
Lincoln, CA
Literally such an amazing dessert! The amount of protein that you intake in is unlike ANY other ice cream or dessert you'll find. Amazing value for the benefits you get. Birthday Cake has been my go to flavor and doesn't have the chalky taste most protein products possess.
Madison S.
N Little Rock, AR
Honestly I avoided trying this for so long because the hype was insane and I knew there was no way it could taste good. Hands down some of the best 'from tub' ice cream I've ever had, and it really is packed with protein. I didn't want to like it, but I reaaallllyy love it.
Jordanne G.
San Diego, CA
This was the very first Halo Top I tried and it blew my mind that it was so low in calories. You can defiantly taste the protein powder taste to make it perfect for an after workout snack. It's very expensive for one pint so it's a little treat I grant myself here and there.
Dana S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I just tried this and I'm absolutely in love with it! It is super creamy and light but still has a great flavor! It also tastes sweet even though it's better for you! It is a bit pricey but it's definitely worth it to treat yourself! There are so many flavors to choose from too!
Kayla H.
Carlsbad, CA
I've tried a couple of the halo top flavors and the birthday cake is by far my favorite. Like it recommends, it tastes better when you let it thaw for a couple minutes. It gets more flavorful the more it softens. Make sure you let it soften or it won't be as good to eat!
Taylor B.
Placentia, CA
Birthday cake is my second favorite to Pumpkin Pie. It was my original favorite , and the only flavor I would get . It’s also a perfect blend and flavor by far my top two! I always have Halo Top in the fridge. It’s not only the best protein ice cream it’s the best period . Especially for a fitness person like myself .
Brookee E.
Haines City , FL
My freezer never goes without this BEAUTIFUL thing! I am always stocked and ready! Every grocery trip I buy not one but TWO pints! Super easy to spoon through! Super creamy! I have recommended this to many of my gym friends bc it's a guilt free TREAT after your workout!
Tori C.
Halo Top is the best protein "healthy" ice cream. Still has the closest texture to real ice cream. Low sugar and great for a person with s sweet tooth but dont want the extra calories. Guilt free treat😊
Kristina R.
I was recently introduced to this ice cream when it was free on the Safeway App. It tastes pretty good for not being as fattening as other ice creams. This flavor is one of my favorites. The consistency is a little weird so leave it out for about 5 min prior to eating it.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?