BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Emily A.
Foley, AL
One of the best Halo Top flavors!! I can't have cake, so this helps make up for it. It's easy to get ready. Just let it sit out for about half an hour before cracking it open :)
I can't say enough wonderful things about all things Halo Top!
Brittany C.
My new favorite ice cream!!! I’ve only had four of the flavors, 3 of which I love. The cookies n’ cream tastes terrible to me. It tastes like fake Oreos. Although I love the chocolate chip cookie dough...there are no chocolate chips in it.
Victoria S.
Dublin, GA
It was pretty ok for healthy ice cream. If you're on a diet and still need your ice cream fix, go for this. If you're not on a diet, I'd pass for something cheaper and better tasting. For something that's so healthy it is pretty good though
Kadi B.
Lynchburg, VA
Never would I have imagined there exists healthy ice cream, but here we have it. This literally tastes no different than birthday cake ice cream that you get from other brands, but yet it has the same amount of calories in the whole pint as other brands have per serving. Would recommend!
Sara C.
New berlin, WI
Birthday cake by halo top is definitely my favorite cheat snack. It's low calorie and higher in protein make it less of a cheat than regular ice cream and it tastes just as good! I will continue to buy it and maybe try some other flavors!
Kara F.
Draper, UT
Oh my goodness. This tasted exactly like a birthday cake. I cannot believe how delicious this was. I was planning on saving this and eating it over the course of a few days but I ended up eating it in one sitting because it was too good
Jodi S.
Lexington
I have recently been trying to live a healthier lifestyle and I discovered Halo Top. Now I don't eat ice cream everyday but when I get the craving this is what I turn to. And the Birthday Cake is by far one of the best flavors out there!
Rhiannon P.
Birthday Cake is the best Halo Top flavor. It tastes like regular ice cream & has been the creamiest flavor I've had so far. It's so delicious & guilt free! I like to crumble graham crackers or a crunchy granola bar on top to add texture.
Abi Jo M.
Des Moines, IA
This will forever be my favorite. Halo Top is the answer to our prayers quite honestly. An ice cream that doesn't kill our diet and actually tastes like ice cream. I LOVE this flavor. And I don't feel bad when I eat the whole container!
Izabela S.
Fair Lawn
So delicious! Tastes like actual ice cream but with fewer calories! It is a little too sweet for me although the amount lf sugar grams is low compared to most ice creams. Not sure how legitimate or "healthy" the ingridients actually are.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.