BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Samantha T.
Seattle
For low calorie ice cream, this stuff isn’t too bad. It’s a little speedy but if you have a sweet tooth and don’t want to splurge on calories, this stuff is for you. I would recommend it but nothing can beat the taste of real ice cream.
Courtney R.
N Palm Beach, FL
Like everyone else I love halo because it’s the ultimate dessert without all of the guilt. Plus, unlike other brands I don’t feel the need to eat an entire jar to feel satisfied. Just a few spoonfuls work and sometimes I even use it as a coffee creamer
Lindsey L.
Halo Top is my favorite ice cream brand. It has lower sugar than many of the other ice cream brands. It also has added protein which is a plus for me. This birthday cake flavor is such a treat that I don’t have to feel guilty about.
Diana E.
Grand Island, NE
If you are trying to watch what you are eating and watching calories this is definitely a brand of ice cream to get. I don't like to give up my ice cream and you don't have to with this product. At first it's really hard and kind of icy tasting but if you let it sit and thaw just a little bit and stir it, it has more of an ice cream consistency and it is so good. It is expensive for a pint but if you can but them like at Sam's Club you can get a pretty good deal.
Holly F.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Delicious! Thank heaven for Halo Top! I am gluten and dairy free, so this is such a nice treat! Birthday Cake is my favorite flavor! I love the rainbow sprinkles! The texture is nice, different than ice cream, but you get use to it.
Samantha H.
This was the first flavor I ever tried from Halo Top and I instantly fell in love, it’s hard for some ice cream company’s to really get the birthday cake flavor but they’ve seriously nailed it! It tastes so good you’d swear you’re being really bad by eating the entire container.
Kristen M.
Conceptually I like Halo Top, but it’s undeniably strange, and each flavor is strange in a different way. Unlike the chocolate flavors, this one is closer to real ice cream than astronaut ice cream. It is, though, cloyingly sweet, and is definitely the icing from the cake, not the sponge. This has not stopped me from eating several pints, but it does take a little mental gymnastics to convince myself I’m eating an ice cream product and not a can of frosting.
Megan h.
Big Spring, TX
Halo Top Birthday Cake ice cream is hands-down some of the best ice cream I have ever eaten! My kids love it, yet they don’t have a clue that it’s low calorie! It’s a great treat for someone who is trying to watch what they eat.
Sarah W.
Guilt free treat that tastes delicious. I love this stufff. I wouldn’t say it takes away from wanting the real stuff but it definitely curbs the craving for something sweet. I’ve tried several flavors and they’ve all been good.
Mandie C.
Saint Louis, MO
Halo Top is my favorite this is another good flavor, I used to buy it all the time but I got a little burnt out on this flack and have not had it in a while. I’ve noticed lately a lot of stores have had this ice cream on sale.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.