BY HALO TOP

• Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?4 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Sara Catherine F.
Decatur, AL
I really didn't understand the hype around halo top until I tried it for myself!!!!! Sooo low cal but it honestly tastes so delicious. Birthday cake is my favorite flavor! I never feel guilty for eating the whole container at once!
Alexis M.
I love halo top ice cream but the birthday cake is probably my least favorite flavors out of the ones I have tried (which I haven’t tried them all). It is more spend than other ice creams but I would 100% recommend trying this brand
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Halo Top Birthday Cake is good. For me, the hype was bigger than the taste. It does taste like Birthday cake and the little sprinkles are a great addition. I'm a huge fan of Halo Top. I will keep this one in mind for birthdays for sure.
emily c.
florham park, NJ
Absolutely love this flavor! Halo Top is perfect for health conscious individuals who still have a sweet tooth- guilt free! The ingredients are great and you pay for what you get- quality! Love this as a little post dinner snack when I am feeling like I want something sweet.
Ashley S.
This is pretty amazing for what you get if you think about it. The whole pint for under 300 calories, and the flavor was great. No artificial aftertaste, no crappy ingredients. Not bad for the first time Halo Top buyer. I've tried almost 5 or 6 other flavors, but this is my favorite.
Brooke C.
Wichita, KS
I LOVE this ice cream.  It's perfect for my low calorie diet.  It is a little expensive, but I do love it as a treat!  I think that it's a great alternative to some of the other ice creams!  I've bought it many times and always come back!  I've gotten my mom, husband, and friends hooked on this!
alexis h.
This is definitely one of my favorite halo top flavors! I have to constantly stop myself from eating the entire pint in one sitting. However, I have eaten an entire half pint once. 😩 it is definitely more on the sweeter side so be warned if that’s not your favorite taste.
Brittany M.
Pine Hill, NJ
I am amazed how a healthier choice of ice cream with fewer calories and more protein could taste so good. I prefer it to regular ice cream! It is a little expensive, but can sometimes catch them on sale which is nice. I definitely recommend!
Michelle H.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Love that I can eat it without feeling guilty! It's the only ice cream I eat now! Birthday Cake is one of my favorite flavors, just sweet enough to curb that craving. So good! Also love the Vanilla Bean and Salted Carmel flavors!!
Amanda L.
This is the first flavor of Halo Top that I have tried. I love birthday cake flavored anything so I was very intrigued by this lower calorie ice cream. I liked it but I didn't love it as much as Blue Bunny Birthday Cake icecream.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?