BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Claire O.
Albion, MI
This product was very good. There was a slight hint of protein flavor. Not as good as regular ice cream, but this is healthier. I found it to be delicious. I can buy this at a grocery store and it is not as affordable as other comparable items.
Amanda H.
Byron, IL
I haven't tried this flavor but I've had the ice cream. I wish it wasn't so expensive because of how small the container is but it's better for you than all the other brands that are out there. I recommend it if you're willing to spend the money.
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
Delicious! If the price was a little more affordable I would buy this ice cream more often because my daughter loves it. I love the protein factor and low calories without the use of artificial sweeteners. It's almost like a guilt free ice cream!
Christie F.
Longmont, CO
This seriously tastes exactly like birthday cake. The ice cream itself is creamy and satisfying, overall super delicious. The calories and protein in halo top are awesome! If you like Ben and Jerry's this is an excellent, healthier alternative (you just might miss all those mix ins)!
Victoria M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
H'omg. I'm beyond obsessed. I've tweeted my love at them multiple times. This is my favourite flavour of the bunch and at under 300 calories for the WHOLE pint, I don't need to be broken up with to justify a night of eating all the ice cream.
Sunny E.
San Marcos, TX
It's low-cal, but it doesn't taste like ice cream. It's almost watery, in a way, and almost has like a protein shake kind of flavor. I was excited to try because I'd heard amazing things, but maybe I tried the wrong flavor. I am not a fan.
Katie H.
This ice cream is a god send! It is my go-to for when I'm sticking to a healthy eating lifestyle, but need a good indulge snack that doesn't break my "calorie"-bank. Awesome flavors, only downfall is it's hard to find at certain grocers.
Lisa M.
This ice cream is so good that I had to stop buying it because I would eat the whole container! The birthday cake has pieces of frosting in it which is delicious! I have told several people about this brand and everyone is very happy with it
Emily A.
Foley, AL
One of the best Halo Top flavors!! I can't have cake, so this helps make up for it. It's easy to get ready. Just let it sit out for about half an hour before cracking it open :)
I can't say enough wonderful things about all things Halo Top!
Raechel H.
Ice cream that is good for me?! I was introduced to this a few months ago and it has changed my life. Halo Top is so flavorful I don't even need an entire bowl I can have a few spoonfuls. Don't let the small size fool you this will last me an entire qeek. It's just enough to hit my sweet tooth without the guilt and tastes even better than any birthday cake flavored ice cream I have ever had.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.