BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Kelsey P.
Wilmington, DE
Halo Top products are some of my absolute favorites. I love being able to indulge in my favorite kind of sweet without having to worry about the calories. The price is great! The taste is amazing! I would buy again if they made a dairy free option!
Stacey C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm dieting and putting sweets aside wasn't working for me. I looked on YouTube for healthy ice cream, went to Whole Foods and took a chance. I had no regrets since! This flavor has sprinkles inside and it's just amazing. I recommend this ice cream!
Janelle A.
Highland, MI
Honestly thought this was great at first  but a day later and a pint in I realized the sugar alcohol is killer on your stomach. Had stomach cramps and an Josef stomach all day and couldn't eat. You're better off having slow churned ice cream and not eating chemicals.
Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
Halo top ice cream is absolutely amazing!! I love this new brand and the low calories in it! I haven't had a flavor I didn't like yet! Much healthier than competitors! I buy this weekly when grocery shopping. Oatmeal Cookie is my favorite flavor!!!
Erin S.
This is my second-favorite flavor after mint chip. I love it a lot. The texture is a little different from regular ice cream, but if you let it sit on the counter for a few minutes, it's perfect. I buy a pint of Halo Top a week. It's the best day.
Elaine L.
Columbus, OH
Birthday Cake is definitely the best flavor of Halo Top. It is a great treat if you don't want to feel guilty after dinner, and it has a decent amount of protein in it. Don't go into it expecting real ice cream, but it is a good healthy alternative.
Alexis S.
Hammond , IN
I thought this was delicious but it is over priced! It is supposed to be way better for you than others but it is tiny! I wish the container would have been bigger! I would recommend this to my friends if they weren’t trying to cheat on their diets!
Cate H.
Mason City, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Where do I even begin? Halo Top is my all-time favorite healthy ice cream! It's hard to believe this product has minimal sugar. Birthday Cake is my favorite kind. It's fun to eat, pretty, and tastes lovely! I'd highly recommend this ice cream to anyone!
Katie H.
Athens, GA
This is one of my favorite ice creams! Although the price is a little steep, it tastes just like higher end ice creams without the guilt of the calories! I haven't tried a flavor I didn't like! The one con is that it gets freezer burn really easily so don't let it sit for too long after you buy it!
Kaolee V.
San Francisco, CA
I hate to say how disappointed I was in this flavor. I know it's a healthy ice cream and lower in calories that's why it tastes far from a real creamy ice cream. But there's something about this taste that makes it stiff and off. I wouldn't repurchase it.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.