BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Kelsey P.
Wilmington, DE
Halo Top products are some of my absolute favorites. I love being able to indulge in my favorite kind of sweet without having to worry about the calories. The price is great! The taste is amazing! I would buy again if they made a dairy free option!
Marina R.
Tallmadge, OH
Delicious cake flavor, but the after taste reminds me slightly of a protein bar. Not exactly a bad thing, just wasn't expecting that. Leave it out of the freezer for a few minutes like it says on the package. It will be softer and creamier for sure!
Brittany C.
Fort Thomas
Not usually a birthday cake person, but this one is good! I've tried a few of the Halo Top flavors, but this one is the best so far. A great alternative and guilt free eating!! Other protein ice creams aren't as creamy and flavorful as Halo Top!
Jinal P.
Fairview Hts, IL
I am in love with this ice cream. The best tasting macro-friendly ice cream for all the people who count macros. The taste of this is impeccable, one of my favorites from this brand. It is just creamy and delicious. I would love to try all of their flavors!
Ashley D.
Seal Beach, CA
There are not enough praise hand emojis to deceive my love for birthday cake halo top! Makes me want to go full Rihanna and "cake cake cake" ❤ skip the bowl and eat it or of the carton because this guilt free treat will keep you coming back for more!!
Hope C.
Lafayette, IN
I'm Type 1 Diabetic (insulin dependent) and was unfortunately born with a sweet tooth, so I LOVE companies like Halo Top that make sweet desserts without a bunch of added sugar! I've tried 5 or 6 Halo Top flavors so far and have loved them all.
Kylee B.
Seattle
This ice cream is a dieters dream! It has a lot of the birthday cake flavor with very little calories. I am obsessed with Halo Top and would highly recommend trying this brand/flavor if you are watching your calories but have a sweet tooth!
Carrie C.
Coraopolis, PA
Best healthy ice cream alternative! Packed with protein and tastes amazing! I believe they are dairy free and are really low in calories leaving you guilt free if you polish off the whole pint. They are a bit pricey but absolutely worth the price
Shabnam N.
Martinez, CA
This is an AMAZING icecream brand for dieters. I am currently on the keto diet and this bad boy is only 13 g of total carbs for half! (there is very little net carb) I would definitely recommend because it tastes sweet and perfect for cravings!
Ellen M.
Raleigh, NC
I'm not totally sold on this being "healthy" but I'm a skeptic with such things. It is pretty tasty. I purchased this twice in the last 6 months or so. It's with a shot, especially if you have a coupon. But lets be honest. Nothing beats regular ice cream.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.