BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Alexis O.
These are the best brand of low calorie ice cream out there. Every flavor is great but this one is the best one out of all of them. It's not too expensive, but I wish they made bigger containers. It's great.
Roula S.
Arlington, VA
I was really excited when I first found this brand and saw that it was low in calories and had protein. Unfortunately, I can't say that I loved the flavor. It was kinda chalky and tasted like cornstarch. I really wanted to love it but it wasn't a match mad in heaven like I dreamed.
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
Yes to all of this! I ate the whole damn thing and wasn't guilty. I definitely think that halo top is pretty expensive but worth it if your dieting and watching calories. The flavor is spot on and the texture was perfect! Some low cal ice cream has a weird texture BUT not this stuff!
Sofie U.
Bellingham, WA
I have had other flavors of the Halo Top brand and this is probably the worst one. While I love how healthy the ice cream is and how normally you can't tell that it is any different from say Haggen Daz this one you definately can. It doesn't taste like cake, it tastes like chemicals.
Niaz P.
Atlanta, GA
The taste of ice cream is there, but you have to get past the weird texture. Its not creamy like ice cream at all, its more like a shaved ice texture. It freezes really easily and its not as satisfying as normal ice cream. This is good if you're trying to lose weight though.
Shannon F.
Hammond, LA
I've been getting Halo Top for a while but the flavor selection where I live has always been super limited. Last night, we found this flavor and it is seriously unbelievable!! It's creamy and sweet. As it melts it almost takes on the consistency of actual cake batter! This is definitely our new, low carb favorite!
Jessi C.
Cincinnati, OH
Halo Top is my absolute favorite ice cream. I'm on Weight Watchers, so this is the only ice cream I eat. Birthday Cake is their most popular flavor, and it's good but it's not my favorite. I think it's a little bit too sweet and kind of fake sugar tasting. I love the sprinkles though, so pretty!
LaTara B.
For a "diet" ice cream this one is pretty good. Doesn't taste low calorie but easily fits into my diet. I will say I think the price point is high for the amount of product you're getting. That's my only issues with this and will just buy it when it's on sale or I want to splurge
Kaitlyn B.
I have tried a couple different flavors from this brand and I think some are really great but others not so much. My favorite is the birthday cake ice cream but my least favorite is the peanut butter. I find that these ice cream taste sorta powdery but they are still super good.
Yarden T.
Dunwoody
It's healthy. It's pretty delicious. But it's not ice cream. It does have a good flavor, and it honestly reminds me of eating normal birthday cake ice cream. And the no guilt part is truly incredible. The only problem I have with it is the texture is a little hard and icy.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?