BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Audrey S.
OMG I cannot get over this ice cream! It's low in calories and made from better/natural products unlike other ice cream. It's made with organic cane sugar which is way better than processed sugar!! The taste was undeniably good I could not believe it! I have recommended it to several people and crave it all the time now!
Taylor F.
My favorite flavor! I have a major sweet tooth but also love a healthy life style so this is the best compromise. This flavor packs a serious punch and you're left without any of the guilt! If you're looking for a new brand to try or are trying to be health conscious, I couldn't recommend this brand more.
Katelyn E.
This is the best healthy ice cream. It will take care of your ice cream cravings while only being half the calories. You can use it in an ice cream sandwich or in a sundae. I buy this more than I buy any other ice cream
Lauren G.
Fairfax, VA
Big fan of Halo Top. Not a huge fan of this flavor. I normally am obsessed with all things cake batter but this didn't do it for me. It doesn't really taste like cake batter at all. Instead this tastes like a normal vanilla ice cream but not as rich as the halo top vanilla bean. For me this was a let down.
Sharon E.
Wilmington, NC
Pretty good flavor, but I did notice an artificial aftertaste. I have had other ice creams that reminded me more of Birthday Cake. Other flavors are better. I love that Halo Top is calorie friendly and offers a wide variety of flavors. Plus it is a good source of protein! I think the brand as a whole is overpriced, but on sale it can be reasonable.
Gabby B.
Edmond, OK
Halo top is so good considering how healthy it is for you!! If I were given it without knowing the nutrition facts, it wouldn’t be my first choice. However, knowing the nutrition facts, it tastes pretty darn good! Definitely makes me feel a little less guilty for splurging. Plus some flavors are certified gluten free which is great for a celiac like me!
Nashayla J.
Smyrna, GA
Halo Top’s Birthday Cake Ice Cream is one of new favorite guilty pleasures. I have a sweet tooth, but want/ need to watch my calorie and sugar intake. This treat is not only low in sugar but also high in protein for an ice cream. Although it’s a splurge item for me, it’s definitely worth every penny.
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
If you haven’t tried Halo Ice Cream yet, go out and buy some right now! This was the best ice dream I’ve had in years and it’s low calories. It was absolutely delicious! Loved it and will continue buying many more.
Nora C.
Cleveland, OH
I love this ice cream! It's a great alternative to heavier brands and doesn't ice over as easily as other health ice creams! I was very happy when I tried it for the first time! I even posted on Instagram about it!
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
I’ll admit i was very skeptic. A low calorie ice cream? No wait it could be good. WOW I WAS WRONG. I’m not even an ice cream eater but i fell in love with this. Every flavor I’ve tried has been delicious. You’d never know it was low calorie. I buy this even when I’m not dieting because it’s that good.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?