BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Andrea K.
Ogden, UT
A very surprising treat! I can't believe it has such little calories. It sure doesn't taste like it! The only complaint (as an ice cream lover) is the flavor isn't as robust as normal ice cream, but if you're on a diet this is the perfect craving curer!
Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
Satisfies your ice cream craving, has some taste in it, not too much tho, especially this flavor. The perfect thing about it is that it's absolutely GUILT FREE. I can go thru the whole thing in one time with no problem.
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
I loveeee this ice cream. In general I love the brand and love trying out all the flavors but this one is a favorite of mine. I love the little sprinkles in it. But their healthier lower calorie options then most and easy to find at Kroger at a decent price
Savannah C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I was so so so so looking forward to this with all they hype and advertising it was getting. It sounded too good to be true and it was. When I tasted it the texture was funky. The flavor tastes more like frozen yogurt. But the bad kind of frozen yogurt. Do not recommend.
Michele L.
Astoria, NY
This is absolutely one of my favorite ice creams. If you're expecting it to taste like a traditional ice cream, you're not going to get that. However, it's still creamy and the flavor is great. The sprinkles are a great touch in the birthday cake flavor!
Stephanie S.
Saint Paul , MN
I thought this was just OK.  The flavor is good, but the texture is a little off - it's a bit gritty, not smooth and creamy like traditional ice cream.  If you're watching your waistline, it's worth a try, but I think I'd prefer to splurge on other items.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
This ice cream is great! It's low calorie, which is definitely a plus and the flavor is actually really delightful. I was skeptical at first, but the texture is spot on and so is the flavor. It does have a slightly off after taste, but that's easy to get over!
Austin V.
This ice cream is the healthiest for you (comparatively) that I've come across but because of that there are some texture sacrifices. This ice cream gets really really rock hard and has a somewhat grainy texture. But it's just about balancing pros and cons
Sydni J.
Birmingham, AL
Amazing!!!!! I was looking for a healthier version of Coldstone Creamery’s Birthday Cake Remix. I paired this ice cream with a chocolate Kodiak Cake protein waffle and Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup!!! It was so good and guilt free!
Kallie D.
Johnsburg, IL
This ice cream in general is TO DIE FOR. It's low calorie, and tastes like birthday cake while fulfilling the need for a sweet treat without blowing away your calorie allowance for the day. It's super affordable and I highly recommend it to everyone!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.