BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Carrie N.
This is my favorite Halo Top flavor (right now) and is the perfect balance of flavors. Not too sweet and super creamy once it sits out for a few minutes (don't skip this step!). Halo Top satisfies my sweet craving but still healthy so I don't get the guilt!
Sarah Z.
This is a great low calorie, high protein option for ice cream lovers such as myself! I tried it after seeing friends rave about it on social media. It's worth the hype for me! I microwave it for a few seconds since it IS very solid when it first comes out of the freezer (like it says on the container) and this gives it the perfect, soft ice cream consistency. The birthday cake flavor is delicious and really does taste like birthday cake. I like that each serving is so low calorie, although I have gotten a bit carried away and eaten the whole pint a few times (at least it's under 400 cals!). My only complaint is that the price is so high, so I try to find it on sale when I buy it.
Jessica F.
Weatherford
Omg this stuff is amazing! I never thought that a low(er) calorie ice cream could be so delicious. It's such a great alternative to other brands and it's just as great. I don't know why I don't have it in my house all the time but will definitely buy again.
Jillian P.
Winona Lake, IN
For being a light ice cream I think this stuff is great! It is the first time in 5 years that I've been able to find a cake batter/birthday cake ice cream that is gluten free! It is rather pricey, but it's worth it as a special treat every once in a while.
Elisabeth Z.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You can definitely tell that there is a diet-y flavor to this ice cream, but at less than 350 calories for the whole pint how can you not buy this. Anytime I really want something sweet I will dig in to a pint of this without the guilt of regular ice cream. I love this flavor and the mint chip flavor.
Stephanie M.
Nappanee, IN
This is my favorite protein ice cream. I find it hard to get in enough protein every single day and I like to have something sweet so this is perfect for me. It is on the pricey side and I have a hard time finding it in all stores but there really is no other comparison. The birthday cake is the best flavor.
Chrissy B.
I am so glad I found Halo Top ice cream! I am in love with all the favors, however my favorite so far is Birthday cake taste just like cake blended into the perfect blend of ice cream.
Bobbie C.
Raleigh, NC
I enjoy the concept behind this ice cream and that is has protein and is "healthy" but it is very expensive and has a bit of an unpleasant after taste. I would only
Buy this when I am seriously in need of an ice cream treat during a diet and it is on sale.
Ann Marie B.
I LOVE this ice cream.  You can eat a whole pint and not feel bad about it.  It's full of protein and has very little sugar.  It also has fiber in it as well.  Great choice if you are looking for a healthy option to satisfy your sweet tooth.  Definitely recommend.
Krista L.
Avon, OH
My absolute favorite! My sister introduced me to Halo Top and more specifically, the birthday cake flavor. I would definitely buy again! Not just for the flavor, but in comparison to others in the same category, the flavors and calorie count are awesome!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.