BY HALO TOP

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?3 Answers
Amanda M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I’m a nut for healthy substitutes that still taste good and this hits it right on the head. It’s a bit more expensive than the original, but think of it as buying your favorite pint in Ben and Jerries. I love the protein which keeps me feeling fulfilled longer.
Justin L.
Holy Toledo! It's amazing that so much quality flavor can be in a lower calorie ice cream. I absolutely love this brand and flavor. It's very close to full fledge ice cream for a fraction of the calories! Highly recommend mostly Halo Top flavors.
Ashley C.
Ferndale
I am obsessed with Halo Top ice cream! Whenever I am watching my calorie intake, but want a sweet treat I grab a pint of Halo Top! My favorite flavors are birthday cake and oatmeal cookie. It’s high protein and low calorie. I love that I can eat a whole pint and still feel good about it!
Jinal P.
Fairview Hts, IL
I am in love with this ice cream. The best tasting macro-friendly ice cream for all the people who count macros. The taste of this is impeccable, one of my favorites from this brand. It is just creamy and delicious. I would love to try all of their flavors!
Ashley D.
Saint Johns, FL
There are not enough praise hand emojis to deceive my love for birthday cake halo top! Makes me want to go full Rihanna and "cake cake cake" ❤ skip the bowl and eat it or of the carton because this guilt free treat will keep you coming back for more!!
Carrie C.
Coraopolis, PA
Best healthy ice cream alternative! Packed with protein and tastes amazing! I believe they are dairy free and are really low in calories leaving you guilt free if you polish off the whole pint. They are a bit pricey but absolutely worth the price
Kylee B.
Seattle
This ice cream is a dieters dream! It has a lot of the birthday cake flavor with very little calories. I am obsessed with Halo Top and would highly recommend trying this brand/flavor if you are watching your calories but have a sweet tooth!
Gabby v.
Auburn
Was good at first while I was eating it but got sick to my stomach real fast. I would rather take in the calories on regular ice cream than to eat this again. Every time I think of the ice cream it makes me sick and I would not repurchase again
Hope C.
Lafayette, IN
I'm Type 1 Diabetic (insulin dependent) and was unfortunately born with a sweet tooth, so I LOVE companies like Halo Top that make sweet desserts without a bunch of added sugar! I've tried 5 or 6 Halo Top flavors so far and have loved them all.
Hailey T.
So good! The only down fall is the serving size but it is a "healthy ice cream" so that's understandable. It gets that sweet craving I'm looking for and I don't have to feel bad about it. Can't even tell it's a "healthy" version of ice cream.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?