BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Cat R.
SO GOOOD! If you're an icecream lover - try this brand! The low calories keeps you guilt free, and the genuine birthday cake flavor satisfies your craving. I am so happy to have discovered this and would recommend them to anyone looking for a healthier option.
Emma C.
I honestly really like Halo Tops. Some of my friends don't agree because they have a different consistency than some ice creams, but honestly I think they're really good and you can eat a whole container for the same calories as like 1/4 of another ice cream container.
McKayla K.
280 calories for the WHOLE PINT! I mean who could pass this up?!! I tried this after seeing it on an instagram story more than a few times. It has a little different texture than regular ice cream, but my oh my, it still MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH! Cake lovers, TRY IT!
Kaylyn B.
Helena, MT
This ice cream is a game changer. It honestly tastes better than any other ice cream. And it has all natural ingredients and low calories for the whole pint?! The birthday cake is the only kind I've tried so far and is a little sweet for me but is sooooo good!
Kim B.
Marietta, GA
Halo Top Ice Cream is my new favorite, because I can eat the whole pint without all of the guilt! Plus it's packed with protein for an added benefit to eating ice cream! I love so many flavors, like Sea Salt Caramel, but Birthday Cake is our favorite so far!
Bjondina T.
Phoenix, AZ
BEST ICE CREAM EVER! Whoever invented this is brilliant! Very tastes, high in protein, without spending all your calories! The only downfall I would say is that it can be a bit pricey if there are no sales going on. But sometimes the taste is worth the money!
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
August V.
Delicious and only 300 for the entire container? Count me in! One of the best "healthy" ice creams I've had. It does take a little longer to get soft, but worth the wait. I've told everyone about this and they all agree it's a great flavor and not too sweet!
Ann Marie B.
I LOVE this ice cream.  You can eat a whole pint and not feel bad about it.  It's full of protein and has very little sugar.  It also has fiber in it as well.  Great choice if you are looking for a healthy option to satisfy your sweet tooth.  Definitely recommend.
Melissa B.
This is by far my favorite Halo icecream.  Everytime I begin eating it, I almost have to yank it away because I don't want to finish it in one sitting.  But if you do, there's nothing wrong with that because the whole pint is only 280 calories!!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.