BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Kylee P.
Love this ice cream! I was on a "No-Sugar" diet. I could only have 9 grams of sugar in the ingredients and for someone who loves ice cream as much as me, I had to find something that fit with my diet and Halo Top was successful at accomplishing that goal for me!
Mal G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
THE BEST Halo Top flavor out there! I love that Halo Top is super low in carbs and sugar per serving, but still has an amazing taste! I'm normally able to get it on sale at my grocery store for $3.99, so the proce isn't horrobke for such a novelty product. LOVE!
Michelle Z.
Avon Lake, OH
Halo top ice cream is amazing in general, but I was excited to find this Birthday Cake flavor after my favorite local ice cream parlor discontinued theirs. I guess it's for the better because I can enjoy this completely guilt free. And it really does taste great!
Grace M.
Super yummy! This ice cream is unlike other ice creams I have tried and a little goes a long way. The first time I bought this it was because I had a coupon, but I have since bought it because I loved it even though it is a little pricey... I would recommend.
McKayla K.
280 calories for the WHOLE PINT! I mean who could pass this up?!! I tried this after seeing it on an instagram story more than a few times. It has a little different texture than regular ice cream, but my oh my, it still MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH! Cake lovers, TRY IT!
Kaylyn B.
Helena, MT
This ice cream is a game changer. It honestly tastes better than any other ice cream. And it has all natural ingredients and low calories for the whole pint?! The birthday cake is the only kind I've tried so far and is a little sweet for me but is sooooo good!
Kim B.
Marietta, GA
Halo Top Ice Cream is my new favorite, because I can eat the whole pint without all of the guilt! Plus it's packed with protein for an added benefit to eating ice cream! I love so many flavors, like Sea Salt Caramel, but Birthday Cake is our favorite so far!
Bjondina T.
Phoenix, AZ
BEST ICE CREAM EVER! Whoever invented this is brilliant! Very tastes, high in protein, without spending all your calories! The only downfall I would say is that it can be a bit pricey if there are no sales going on. But sometimes the taste is worth the money!
Brittany W.
Hattiesburg, MS
Very good flavor, quite sweet and absolutely tastes like birthday cake! The ingredients are apparently a little more healthy than other ice creams which is a plus, especially when you eat ice cream as often as I do. Only con is that it's kind of a weird consistency, not like most ice creams.
Andrew G.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
This is hands down the best birthday cake ice cream I've ever had. Halo Top has never made a bad product and their range of flavors is incredible. I sometimes eat a pint in place of a protein shake after a workout. Let it sit out on the counter for about 20 minutes before you enjoy, as this is low calorie.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.