BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
jaime H.
Surprisingly tastes like cake batter.i was leery the high protein and lower calories made me fear it was too good to be true. Nope! It's really a nearly perfect dupe for the real deal. Only downer is it's not loaded with chunks of cake etc but beggars can't be greedy.
Elizabeth M.
Dothan, AL
Oh. My. Goodness. I just had Halo Top this week on Independence Day and let me tell you it was the smoothest, lightest ice cream I have ever had!! It was fabulous! I am about to make a run for some more for my family now! No complaints here except I couldn't get enough because everybody wanted some! I could eat this every day and am determined to try all the flavors! Try it - it will change your view on ice cream (if not life)!!
Vanessa A.
Bakersfield
I have a little bit of mixed feeling about this flavor it does taste like birthday ice cream and it's creamy, but it also reminds me of gelato. I've tasted the salted caramel flavor but it doesn't have that texture. But my husband loves this flavor and the texture.
Allie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This ice cream is delicious! It does have a slightly different texture than regular ice cream, but I can get over that since this stuff is much healthier! How can you not like ice cream that makes you feel like you're making good decisions instead of using it to eat your feelings?
Lauren T.
Halo Top isn't bad considering the ingredients. I've only a tried a couple flavors, Birthday Cake being one of them, but maybe the plain flavors are better tasting? Over all though, I would recommend it if you really don't want to or can't indulge in regular ice creams
Addie G.
Boone, NC
This ice cream is amazing! I've been trying to eat better but it's so convenient to have around for when you want something sweet it really satisfies my cravings for ice cream and is sweet and creamy and doesn't taste like protein like other low calorie ice creams
Lexi J.
Wexford, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this! Birthday Cake is my favorite ice cream ever!! I never eat the whole pint but it tatse amazing and it is good for you! Which is hard to find in an ice cream. It is a little costly but it is worth it! I would say others need to try this product!
Danielle P.
Lexington, SC
The Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream is definitely a wonderful option for dessert. While you can tell this is not full on ice cream, it still tastes delicious and is a healthier choice for dessert. I definitely eat a bowl of this when I'm craving something sweet!
Shannon L.
La Vergne, TN
Not my fav Halo Top, but definitely in the go to list. Has that sweet buttercream flavor of cake icing to fill the craving. And the low cal makes eating a serving or two virtually guilt free! Although the 1/2 cup serving size is plenty to satisfy any sweet tooth.
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Sooooo yummy! Doesn't have that typical ice cream texture, but it's still sweet and delicious. The texture is almost chalky but still really yummy and totally pulls off as a delicious ice cream treat. The price is around $4-$6 per pint but it's so yummy and worth it!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.