BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Sarah K.
Arlington, VA
Obsessed. I have the worlds worst sweet tooth and this definitely calms it! A little warning many of my friends say it is too sweet, but that's just what you get with birthday flavor anything, I think it is perfect! This and the salted Carmel are my two favorite flavors, I definitely recommend!
Ashley M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I was very nervous to try this, but the low calorie count made me very interested. The first bite was kinda scary. The texture really threw me off. It wasn't like ice cream. However after a few more votes I got used to it and it was actually tasty. I will definitely be checking out other flavors.
Erika K.
Dripping Spgs, TX
YES! just yes. I LOVE THIS ICE CREAM! usually i don't follow many food hypes but this seemed too good to be true so I had to grab it at our local HEB. So long ben and jerry's because this halo top flavor changed my life for the better. It tastes so good not like a typical diet ice cream. Not watery at all!
Trista H.
Sylmar , CA
I was pleasantly surprised by Halo Top's ice cream. I'm usually not a fan of Birthday cake ice cream because it never seems to taste like anything. That was not the case for this ice cream. It really tastes like Birthday cake and it's rich and creamy. I'll definitely be trying other flavors.
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I can't believe how few calories the entire pint of ice cream has! it has a great flavor though you can taste that sort of odd protein flavor but it's not bad, you have to get used to it. Definitely let it melt a bit to get best flavor! if it's too cold it'll crumble a bit. Definitely a great buy!
Raven R.
Millburn, NJ
YES YES YES? This ice cream is my life, it has very minimum calories and does NOT taste like trash like all the other low calorie brands and thank you Halo Top for making a healthier option that doesn't suck. I have tried multiple flavors and they are all good but i think this one is my fav.
Claudia D.
Brownsville, TX
So good!!! It's low calorie too so it's even better. I love that it has the calorie amount on the front. It's actually really delicious and sweet, but healthy too. It's a little on the pricey side, but it's pretty good if you're on a low-calorie diet but still want to eat some ice cream.
Laura Kay S.
Alexandria, VA
This is the best ice cream I've ever had, and the best part is it's good for you! Tons of protein and flavor without any of the regret. You can eat the entire tub and not gain weight, because it's healthy! Find it anywhere. I do wish it were a bit cheaper, but we can't all get what we want.
Katie G.
Medford, OR
It’s healthy and it tastes good! I’m an athlete so nutrition and macros are a part of my everyday life. This ice cream is a delicious treat that fits into both of those. I buy it each week and it’s hard not to finish it in one sitting. I like the flavors and the fact that it’s not too sweet
Katy H.
This is my favorite low cal ice cream! It's so creamy and delicious and really good slightly melted. It is nice because you can eat the whole pint and not feel gross. The birthday cake is a lighter flavor which is what I like in an ice cream, but they have many different flavors to choose from.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?