BY HALO TOP

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?3 Answers
Sarah Z.
This is a great low calorie, high protein option for ice cream lovers such as myself! I tried it after seeing friends rave about it on social media. It's worth the hype for me! I microwave it for a few seconds since it IS very solid when it first comes out of the freezer (like it says on the container) and this gives it the perfect, soft ice cream consistency. The birthday cake flavor is delicious and really does taste like birthday cake. I like that each serving is so low calorie, although I have gotten a bit carried away and eaten the whole pint a few times (at least it's under 400 cals!). My only complaint is that the price is so high, so I try to find it on sale when I buy it.
Elisabeth Z.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You can definitely tell that there is a diet-y flavor to this ice cream, but at less than 350 calories for the whole pint how can you not buy this. Anytime I really want something sweet I will dig in to a pint of this without the guilt of regular ice cream. I love this flavor and the mint chip flavor.
Chrissy B.
I am so glad I found Halo Top ice cream! I am in love with all the favors, however my favorite so far is Birthday cake taste just like cake blended into the perfect blend of ice cream.
Jessica F.
Weatherford
Omg this stuff is amazing! I never thought that a low(er) calorie ice cream could be so delicious. It's such a great alternative to other brands and it's just as great. I don't know why I don't have it in my house all the time but will definitely buy again.
Carrie N.
This is my favorite Halo Top flavor (right now) and is the perfect balance of flavors. Not too sweet and super creamy once it sits out for a few minutes (don't skip this step!). Halo Top satisfies my sweet craving but still healthy so I don't get the guilt!
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't really see what all the hype is about this brand, honestly. It tastes like freeze dried ice cream that you can buy in the survival section of your store, with the texture of snow. It's not creamy at all, it's actually flaky, and the flavor just isn't there.
Jhosselinne S.
doral
Seriously, all halo top ice creams are amazing. My favorite is candy bar, but this one is really great, especially when you’re craving cake but can’t afford the calories. They definitely don’t compromise flavor like other “healthy” ice cream brands do.
Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
Satisfies your ice cream craving, has some taste in it, not too much tho, especially this flavor. The perfect thing about it is that it's absolutely GUILT FREE. I can go thru the whole thing in one time with no problem.
Amber R.
Pawtucket
Great taste without the guilt of eating too much ice cream. It is very smooth. The only problem I had which is why I gave 4 not 5 stars is that it seems to freezer burn faster than other Ice creams I have tried.
Amber R.
Somerville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A wonderful treat that you don’t have to feel guilty about. This flavor does not taste like ‘diet’ ice cream. It does freeze a bit harder than regular ice. Team so make sure you take that into account, you may need to let it thaw a bit before diving in.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?