BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Michelle Z.
Avon Lake, OH
Halo top ice cream is amazing in general, but I was excited to find this Birthday Cake flavor after my favorite local ice cream parlor discontinued theirs. I guess it's for the better because I can enjoy this completely guilt free. And it really does taste great!
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Sooooo yummy! Doesn't have that typical ice cream texture, but it's still sweet and delicious. The texture is almost chalky but still really yummy and totally pulls off as a delicious ice cream treat. The price is around $4-$6 per pint but it's so yummy and worth it!
Shannon L.
La Vergne, TN
Not my fav Halo Top, but definitely in the go to list. Has that sweet buttercream flavor of cake icing to fill the craving. And the low cal makes eating a serving or two virtually guilt free! Although the 1/2 cup serving size is plenty to satisfy any sweet tooth.
Kylee P.
Love this ice cream! I was on a "No-Sugar" diet. I could only have 9 grams of sugar in the ingredients and for someone who loves ice cream as much as me, I had to find something that fit with my diet and Halo Top was successful at accomplishing that goal for me!
Mal G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
THE BEST Halo Top flavor out there! I love that Halo Top is super low in carbs and sugar per serving, but still has an amazing taste! I'm normally able to get it on sale at my grocery store for $3.99, so the proce isn't horrobke for such a novelty product. LOVE!
Grace M.
Super yummy! This ice cream is unlike other ice creams I have tried and a little goes a long way. The first time I bought this it was because I had a coupon, but I have since bought it because I loved it even though it is a little pricey... I would recommend.
Emma C.
I honestly really like Halo Tops. Some of my friends don't agree because they have a different consistency than some ice creams, but honestly I think they're really good and you can eat a whole container for the same calories as like 1/4 of another ice cream container.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
August V.
Delicious and only 300 for the entire container? Count me in! One of the best "healthy" ice creams I've had. It does take a little longer to get soft, but worth the wait. I've told everyone about this and they all agree it's a great flavor and not too sweet!
Andrew G.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
This is hands down the best birthday cake ice cream I've ever had. Halo Top has never made a bad product and their range of flavors is incredible. I sometimes eat a pint in place of a protein shake after a workout. Let it sit out on the counter for about 20 minutes before you enjoy, as this is low calorie.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.