BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Sharon E.
Wilmington, NC
Pretty good flavor, but I did notice an artificial aftertaste. I have had other ice creams that reminded me more of Birthday Cake. Other flavors are better. I love that Halo Top is calorie friendly and offers a wide variety of flavors. Plus it is a good source of protein! I think the brand as a whole is overpriced, but on sale it can be reasonable.
Nashayla J.
Smyrna, GA
Halo Top’s Birthday Cake Ice Cream is one of new favorite guilty pleasures. I have a sweet tooth, but want/ need to watch my calorie and sugar intake. This treat is not only low in sugar but also high in protein for an ice cream. Although it’s a splurge item for me, it’s definitely worth every penny.
Nora C.
Cleveland, OH
I love this ice cream! It's a great alternative to heavier brands and doesn't ice over as easily as other health ice creams! I was very happy when I tried it for the first time! I even posted on Instagram about it!
Gabby B.
Edmond, OK
Halo top is so good considering how healthy it is for you!! If I were given it without knowing the nutrition facts, it wouldn’t be my first choice. However, knowing the nutrition facts, it tastes pretty darn good! Definitely makes me feel a little less guilty for splurging. Plus some flavors are certified gluten free which is great for a celiac like me!
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
If you haven’t tried Halo Ice Cream yet, go out and buy some right now! This was the best ice dream I’ve had in years and it’s low calories. It was absolutely delicious! Loved it and will continue buying many more.
Meghan C.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ll admit i was very skeptic. A low calorie ice cream? No wait it could be good. WOW I WAS WRONG. I’m not even an ice cream eater but i fell in love with this. Every flavor I’ve tried has been delicious. You’d never know it was low calorie. I buy this even when I’m not dieting because it’s that good.
Megan H.
I was so excited to try Halo Top because of the calorie count, and because cake batter flavor is amazing. I was a little disappointed in the favor, however, not surprised. It does not taste like ice cream, which I came to suspect with the reduced calorie count. It wasn't terrible, but I'm not sure if I'll purchase again, especially since it is so pricey.
Pearl B.
This is honestly such an amazing ice cream brand! I just found out about this ice cream a few weeks ago and I'm IN LOVE! The birthday cake flavor is definitely my favorite at only 280 calories for the whole pint (and 20g of protein)! I found myself saying that I would only eat half and soon enough I was scraping the bottom. Super guilt free, and yummy!
Brianna C.
Easton, PA
OMG OMG never will want to go back to the reality of regular fattening ice cream, this was so good! It tasted exactly like a birthday cake with way fewer calories and grams of fat! The only thing keeping me from trying this was the price, but I can work around that for how delicious this was.
Jessie J.
Gulfport, MS
I tried halo top because I'm on weight watchers and all other ice creams are ridiculously unhealthy. Halo top is still creamy and delicious but so much better for you!!! It seems a little expensive but I think making ice cream healthy is magic so it is worth it when I need ice cream! (Oatmeal cookie is my favorite though!!!)
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.