BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?1 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Lizzy C.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great alternative to other ice creams because it is lighter and you only need a little bit to satisfy those cravings. It has many flavors including red velvet, s’mores, lemon, you name it! I highly recommend this ice cream over others.
Shelby P.
michigantown
Not a fan of this ice cream. I had heard great reviews but it really didn’t have much of a flavor. My husband or I didn’t even finish it and just threw it away. The consistency was weird too, almost gritty. I would not recommend this ice cream.
Abby R.
Great for healthier alternative to regular original ice cream. I have purchased several different flavors and some of superb while others not to great. I am not personally a fan of cake so I didn’t care much for this flavor but the maple syrup/waffles flavor is great! Healthy alternative
Kelsey B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love birthday cake ice cream, but I was very disappointed by this particular brand. I love the fact that’s it’s healthier than most ice cream, but the flavor isn’t enjoyable. I’d rather eat a smaller 280 calorie portion of a different brand than eat this. It also costs around $5 for a pint of these which is not worth it in my opinion. I wouldn’t recommend !
Kaitlin B.
This tastes exactly like the cake batter ice cream from coldstone. It does have a different texture at first, almost dry, but if you let it melt a little the texture gets better. This is my favorite ice cream!! The only downside is the price.
Kamalani K.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
people need to stop sleeping on halo top and go out and buy it!! who wouldn’t want to eat a whole pint of ice cream for only 280 calories??? it’s a great dessert if you want to treat yourself but are still trying to watch you caloric intake.
Bailey B.
West Lafayett, Indiana
I have tried a couple of Halo Top flavors and have been let down every time. I love the super low calorie intake but can't get past the lack of flavor. I bought it at Walmart and will not buy again. It is a little clumpy and does not satisfy my high calorie ice cream hankering.
jewelz p.
I try to limit my sweets and this ice cream makes me feel like I’m being naughty but in reality I’m getting low sugar and moderate protein and a burst of flavor! It’s soooo good!! Wish it wasn’t as expensive but hey, once in a while it’s ok.
Morgan L.
Halo Top is 100000% my go to ice cream! Expensive but worth every penny! Tastes just like regular ice cream but without the guilt! Pro tip: let sit out for 5-7 minutes before you eat it! This allows the ice cream to get the creamy texture!
gabrielle y.
Tinton falls
Pretty pricy but this ice cream tastes great and the macros are good. I would purchase it again if it was on sale, but not for the price. I like this ice cream but again, not for this price... i would recommend to a health conscious friend
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.