BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Alexis H.
Lewisberry , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really do love halo top! It's a great way to get over an ice cream craving without spending too many calories! I like the sprinkles mixed into this flavor and the distinct cake icing taste. Of course it's not as rich as many other brands but its so much healthier I keep buying it!
Haley L.
Barre
HALO TOP IS AMAZING! I literally cannot live without this ice cream. It still blows my mind that there is an ice cream I can have where I can eat the whole pint and not feel guilty. The taste is so creamy and wonderful. Being a college student that does want sweet foods, this is a great way to treat myself in a healthy way.
Brittany M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVED this ice cream! I was so happy to have a gluten free birthday cake ice cream! Plus, it isn't as unhealthy as other ice creams. I was surprised that this ice cream tastes so well. It melted nicely and had sprinkles in it too. It truly tastes like the birthday cake flavor.
Allie S.
Baldwin, NY
This is an excellent low fat/calorie ice cream. Very low on points if you're doing Weight Watchers (3 smart points for only half a cup!) It was very enjoyable the ice cream. Not as sweet as a regular birthday cake ice cream (of course) but it does hit the spot in my opinion!
Anissa M.
Lincoln, CA
Literally such an amazing dessert! The amount of protein that you intake in is unlike ANY other ice cream or dessert you'll find. Amazing value for the benefits you get. Birthday Cake has been my go to flavor and doesn't have the chalky taste most protein products possess.
Jenna W.
Buffalo, NY
An entire pint of birthday cake ice cream is 280 calories. Like how is that even possible?! Sure it's expensive but oh em gee is it incredible. You definitely want to try this out. I buy a pint every single time I'm at the grocery store! Wegmans carries a lot of different flavors.
Madison S.
N Little Rock, AR
Honestly I avoided trying this for so long because the hype was insane and I knew there was no way it could taste good. Hands down some of the best 'from tub' ice cream I've ever had, and it really is packed with protein. I didn't want to like it, but I reaaallllyy love it.
Jordanne G.
San Diego, CA
This was the very first Halo Top I tried and it blew my mind that it was so low in calories. You can defiantly taste the protein powder taste to make it perfect for an after workout snack. It's very expensive for one pint so it's a little treat I grant myself here and there.
Taylor B.
Placentia, CA
Birthday cake is my second favorite to Pumpkin Pie. It was my original favorite , and the only flavor I would get . It’s also a perfect blend and flavor by far my top two! I always have Halo Top in the fridge. It’s not only the best protein ice cream it’s the best period . Especially for a fitness person like myself .
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
I seriously can't believe how amazing this stuff is!! Protein ice cream is my new flavor treat. This halo top birthday cake literally tastes like cake batter. Let it set out for a couple minutes to soften and holy wow it's phenomenal!! I am obsessed with this ice cream for real.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.