BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Kelly S.
Louisville
If you like cake batter ice cream this is the best healthy option out there! I love halo top and I feel way less guilty when I am eating it. It is a little pricey but I don’t mind because I know it’s made from whole ingredients and it is low calorie. The flavor is spot on and I don’t miss regular ice cream at all when I have this.
Lindsey J.
Anderson, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one band-wagon product I just couldn't get behind. First off, I hated the consistency. It's not ice-cream at all. It is kind of like a mix between snow cream and shaved ice. The flavor isn't too bad but has a weird aftertaste. I won't purchase again. I'd rather eat gelato with real ingredients on a cheat day and pass on this.
sophia A.
Roselle Park
Halo top is the perfect low calorie treat. The Birthday cake taste exactly like what you would expect. Sweet vanilla and creamy with sprinkle surprises throughout. I would compare Halo top to haagen daz. It is just as creamy and full of flavor. All the flavor with none of the guilt. I can't wait to try the rest of the flavors
Alisa B.
A huge plus to this brand is the low calorie count and more protein. It takes away some of the guilt of enjoying a sweet treat. The birthday cake flavor was okay, but not my favorite from the brand. I do wish it wasn't $5 for a pint. Definitely give them a try if you're looking for a healthier alternative for that sweet tooth.
Jessica N.
Shalimar , FL
I'm an ice cream lover and let's be real I can eat a whole pint in one sitting and when I discovered halo top I never went back! It is seriously so delicous to be such little calories! And the fact that it is a good source of protein is even better. My favorite flavor is the birthday cake but all of the flavors are good!
Jordan H.
Shelby Twp, MI
For an alternative ice cream this is great. I got it at target and I gave it a shot. When I first pulled it out of the freezer and tried it, it tasted a bit chalky. When I let it thaw a little bit I liked it so much better. Wouldn’t be my first choice but when I’m watching what I’m eating definitely will pick it up for a late night snack 😊
Kelly V.
Loganville, GA
I'm a halo top addict! I have a major sweet tooth and these do the trick every time! I feel good about indulging in Halo Top because of the low calorie selling point. The birthday cake is a great vanilla flavor and is reminiscent of birthday cake, without being artificial tasting. The sprinkles are a super fun touch too!
Stacia C.
After trying to cut down on all the crap I've been eating, Halo Top came through with the answer for my sweet tooth cravings, without making me feel like a glutton for enjoying ice cream. The flavors are up there with Bluebell (and I'm a ride or die for Bluebell so that's saying something), and you don't lose that creamy consistency you find with full sugar ice cream.
Lana M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My favorite flavor out of all of the halo top collection! I think this was a brilliant idea and I love the concept. It is much healthier than any type of ice cream ive ever seen. Make sure you leave it out for a while because it takes longer to soften. It makes me feel so much less guilty about eating ice cream!
Gretchen W.
Newark, OH
Tastes so good! If you want an ice cream that's guilt free, Halo Top is a good choice. It has a good amount of protein and is lower in sugar than regular ice cream. It's healthy, creamy, and doesn't taste much different than your average birthday cake ice cream. It's a bit pricey, but other than that it's a great buy.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?