BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Yarden T.
Dunwoody
It's healthy. It's pretty delicious. But it's not ice cream. It does have a good flavor, and it honestly reminds me of eating normal birthday cake ice cream. And the no guilt part is truly incredible. The only problem I have with it is the texture is a little hard and icy.
Sarah P.
Morristown, NJ
I love Halo Top! It is a low calorie ice cream and you can eat the entire pint for less than 300 calories total! The birthday cake is one of my favorites. The consistency isn't exactly like regular ice cream, but it is a fantastic option for anyone who is counting calories.
Hannah F.
I was pleasantly surprised that this ice cream was edible let alone tasting scrumptious! I’m a huge ice cream connoisseur, so I was expecting for this to taste like sawdust, but it does taste like a very creamy ice cream! Perfect for when you want a treat but don’t wanna cheat!
Paola P.
halo top is one of the BEST low calorie icecream brands!!! Ive tried almost all the flavors and BIRTHDAY cake is the best!!! tastes just like icecream and even though it runs at $5-$6 per pint.. it's worth it since most pints only have up to 360 calories! So yummy without feeling guilty
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ummmmmm, an ice cream that is only 240 calories for an entire pint!!!! i thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. This ice cream brand and flavor are a godsend for anyone who's trying to live a healthy lifestyle. Its the perfect way to enjoy an ice cold treat without all the guilt. Totally recommend this.
Fairlena G.
 Love this flavor! I've only tried this one & the vanilla... DO NOT GET THE VANILLA!!! I was extremely hesitant to try another flavor of this brand after the vanilla, but I'm so glad I did because this birthday cake one was great! I'm definitely going to try other flavors, now!
Love this product, love that I can eat the whole pint and not feel guilty. I do wish it wasn't so pricey but you can't beat how amazing it tastes for being such a low-calorie dessert. I especially enjoy this Birthday Cake flavor but I've tried others and have liked them as well
Jayme H.
I love Halo Top but this is my least favorite flavor. Maybe I got a bad batch but I think this had a terrible flavor- it tastes like cheap sprinkles and sugar alcohol. It's low calorie but for how popular the birthday Cake flavor is I was sooo disappointed with my experience.
Mariel S.
Out of the original flavors this is definitely one of my favorites. The consistency is just like real ice cream, you just have to remember to leave it out for a little while. The best part is you can eat the whole pint for the fraction of the calories in a Ben & Jerry's pint.
Tiffiny M.
phoenix, AZ
Taste just like birthday cake! I am not much of a cake eater but I love the flavor.Even though the nutritional facts says there is more than one servings i can eat on pint by myself. Low calories is a plus but who's really counting. Can't wait to see what other flavors they make.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.