BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
Yes to all of this! I ate the whole damn thing and wasn't guilty. I definitely think that halo top is pretty expensive but worth it if your dieting and watching calories. The flavor is spot on and the texture was perfect! Some low cal ice cream has a weird texture BUT not this stuff!
Niaz P.
Atlanta , GA
The taste of ice cream is there, but you have to get past the weird texture. Its not creamy like ice cream at all, its more like a shaved ice texture. It freezes really easily and its not as satisfying as normal ice cream. This is good if you're trying to lose weight though.
Jessi C.
Cincinnati, OH
Halo Top is my absolute favorite ice cream. I'm on Weight Watchers, so this is the only ice cream I eat. Birthday Cake is their most popular flavor, and it's good but it's not my favorite. I think it's a little bit too sweet and kind of fake sugar tasting. I love the sprinkles though, so pretty!
Angela J.
My favorite (I think) flavor of Halo Top! Seriously guilt-free ice cream. I actually like it a lot better than regular brands if ice cream, it's creamier! I honestly ate a pint of this the other day and it didn't "undo" any of my hard work on eating healthy or being more active. Phew! Sign up for their emails and you get a coupon!
Jenna R.
I was really surprised by the really delicious flavor. It's not the creamiest ice cream, but the fact that it has way less calories in the entire pint vs a scoop of any other brand of ice cream makes it all okay. I love cake batter ice creams, and this one had a great flavor. Even my kids liked it. Wish they weren't so expensive.
Yarden T.
Dunwoody
It's healthy. It's pretty delicious. But it's not ice cream. It does have a good flavor, and it honestly reminds me of eating normal birthday cake ice cream. And the no guilt part is truly incredible. The only problem I have with it is the texture is a little hard and icy.
Kaitlyn B.
I have tried a couple different flavors from this brand and I think some are really great but others not so much. My favorite is the birthday cake ice cream but my least favorite is the peanut butter. I find that these ice cream taste sorta powdery but they are still super good.
Brittney C.
Justin, TX
This is my favorite Halo top flavor! I love that I can still have ice cream and not feel guilty. I do wish this was easier to find, I usually have to go around town looking for it, and most stores that do carry it are usually sold out... but that means that it really IS delicious!
Brittany S.
Scappoose, OR
There's a huge hype going around with these, so I tried the Birthday Cake flavor. I could not get over the texture of this ice cream - it FEELS like it's freezer burnt, but the flavor seems okay. Couldn't eat more than a few bites without giving up. Maybe it was just this flavor?
Jessa R.
Mt Prospect, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The fact that this was ice cream where the whole container was less than 400 Calories already had me sold. The flavor was just right, not too bland and not too rich. I was very surprised that the sugar in one container was not even that much! Healthy ice cream is a win in my book!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.