BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Courtney R.
mesa, AZ
This is my very favorite ice cream and go to when I'm crazing something sweet! The flavor is awesome and the texture is much better than other similar products I have tried. I love that it's low in fat and calories and high in protein, makes me feel much less guilty. The price is a little high and I don't usually buy unless it's on sale.
Morgan S.
What a great summer treat. I love this low calorie ice cream. I am a repeat customer of Halo Top and I think the ice cream is delicious! This flavor in particular is not the top of my list (peanut butter cup is). This flavor is a tad bit chalky, but still great!
Katelin W.
Conway
LOVE!! I could eat it every day, but then that defeats the purpose of a more healthy ice cream alternative. I have tried several flavors and the birthday cake is my favorite! The ice cream is so creamy and makes me not feel guilty about indulging. I try to keep it to the listed serving size but sometimes it is hard to put it down!
Kammie E.
619 Park Ridge Rd Hewitt, Tx
One of my top faves from the Halo top brand! This one seriously taste just like birthday cake without all the calories and you can literally eat the whole pint and not feel bad at all!!! Plus the protein- heck yes!!! Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream
Jordan T.
Mount Juliet, TN
I wasn't expecting to like a "diet" ice cream, but I was pretty impressed. While you could definitely tell it was "diet" (it had a very synthetic/fake aftertaste from the stevia), it also had an actual birthday cake flavor I wasn't expecting it to. Plus, so many sprinkles. For the calories/healthy-ness of it, I liked it. I'd give Halo Top another shot, but with a different flavor.
Alma L.
Elk Grove, CA
Pretty good flavor! I love the little sprinkles it comes with. It isn’t super healthy but it’s better than conventional ice cream. Very good taste for the low carb and fat content.
Kate M.
Exton, PA
Used this with almond milk to make a milkshake that was satisfying but not super unhealthy. I enjoyed it and it curbed my craving! It's very expensive, BUT cheaper than going out to get ice cream, which ends up with me feeling sick. I enjoy that I get a few servings or I can eat the whole pint and not feel like I over-indulged!
Lindsey J.
Anderson, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one band-wagon product I just couldn't get behind. First off, I hated the consistency. It's not ice-cream at all. It is kind of like a mix between snow cream and shaved ice. The flavor isn't too bad but has a weird aftertaste. I won't purchase again. I'd rather eat gelato with real ingredients on a cheat day and pass on this.
Kelly S.
Louisville
If you like cake batter ice cream this is the best healthy option out there! I love halo top and I feel way less guilty when I am eating it. It is a little pricey but I don’t mind because I know it’s made from whole ingredients and it is low calorie. The flavor is spot on and I don’t miss regular ice cream at all when I have this.
Theresa F.
Austin, TX
I love halo top! The fact I can eat the whole pint and not feel guilty is amazing! The flavors are so deliciously good too! My favorites are the ones with cake in the name, they have a buttery flavor that is very yummy! The source of fiber, low sugar and protein are the other great selling factors of this outstanding frozen treat!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?