BY HALO TOP

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Ame S.
Hixson , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Halo Top is overall expensive. So when I get a coupon for then I get SUPER excited! I tried this one on a whim. I wouldn't buy it again but to be fair I am not a big fan of birthday cake in general. It  tastes good and doesn't leave a weird after taste. PLUS it has high protein and low calories.

Not too bad!
Jenna W.
Buffalo, NY
An entire pint of birthday cake ice cream is 280 calories. Like how is that even possible?! Sure it's expensive but oh em gee is it incredible. You definitely want to try this out. I buy a pint every single time I'm at the grocery store! Wegmans carries a lot of different flavors.
Kristina R.
I was recently introduced to this ice cream when it was free on the Safeway App. It tastes pretty good for not being as fattening as other ice creams. This flavor is one of my favorites. The consistency is a little weird so leave it out for about 5 min prior to eating it.
Tori C.
Halo Top is the best protein "healthy" ice cream. Still has the closest texture to real ice cream. Low sugar and great for a person with s sweet tooth but dont want the extra calories. Guilt free treat😊
Joyce H.
Brookline, MA
TOOO SWEET! Eating this icecream actually hurt my tongue and I had to stop. The artificial sugar that is in this product was causing the icecream to be too sweet and quite frankly inedible. I would much prefer to eat a regular pint of icecream and work out to burn off the calories then eat the Halo Top Icecream again...
Anna M.
Raleigh, NC
The flavor of this ice cream is very odd. It is very sweet but it also is the most, out of the flavors I have tried, like a pudding consistency. Unfortunately the store closest to me usually only has this flavor. I would recommend peanut butter or mint chip over this one.
Taylor B.
Placentia, CA
Birthday cake is my second favorite to Pumpkin Pie. It was my original favorite , and the only flavor I would get . It’s also a perfect blend and flavor by far my top two! I always have Halo Top in the fridge. It’s not only the best protein ice cream it’s the best period . Especially for a fitness person like myself .
Brookee E.
Haines city , FL
My freezer never goes without this BEAUTIFUL thing! I am always stocked and ready! Every grocery trip I buy not one but TWO pints! Super easy to spoon through! Super creamy! I have recommended this to many of my gym friends bc it's a guilt free TREAT after your workout!
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville , TX
I seriously can't believe how amazing this stuff is!! Protein ice cream is my new flavor treat. This halo top birthday cake literally tastes like cake batter. Let it set out for a couple minutes to soften and holy wow it's phenomenal!! I am obsessed with this ice cream for real.
Andrea L.
You need to follow the direction with Halo Top and let it sit out for a bit before digging in, otherwise it is very chalky (like eating a protein shake). But once it melts a little it gets much creamier. The flavor is ok, not great. Good considering the lack of calories.
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Brittany K.
Travis Afb, CA
Are these any good? Someone mentioned there to powdery tasting? What do think?
marcelina s.
Tx, TX
Where do youll get this ???
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Is halo top icecream any good?
Helen F.
Neath, Neath
Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?