BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?1 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Nashayla J.
Smyrna, GA
Halo Top’s Birthday Cake Ice Cream is one of new favorite guilty pleasures. I have a sweet tooth, but want/ need to watch my calorie and sugar intake. This treat is not only low in sugar but also high in protein for an ice cream. Although it’s a splurge item for me, it’s definitely worth every penny.
Sharon E.
Wilmington, NC
Pretty good flavor, but I did notice an artificial aftertaste. I have had other ice creams that reminded me more of Birthday Cake. Other flavors are better. I love that Halo Top is calorie friendly and offers a wide variety of flavors. Plus it is a good source of protein! I think the brand as a whole is overpriced, but on sale it can be reasonable.
Nora C.
Cleveland, OH
I love this ice cream! It's a great alternative to heavier brands and doesn't ice over as easily as other health ice creams! I was very happy when I tried it for the first time! I even posted on Instagram about it!
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
If you haven’t tried Halo Ice Cream yet, go out and buy some right now! This was the best ice dream I’ve had in years and it’s low calories. It was absolutely delicious! Loved it and will continue buying many more.
Lindsey M.
Richmond, KY
Actually tastes like Birthday Cake! A wonderful substitute for regular ice cream without all the calories. Just eat out of the container! Lots of different flavors to choose from. This is definitely a repeat choice.
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
I’ll admit i was very skeptic. A low calorie ice cream? No wait it could be good. WOW I WAS WRONG. I’m not even an ice cream eater but i fell in love with this. Every flavor I’ve tried has been delicious. You’d never know it was low calorie. I buy this even when I’m not dieting because it’s that good.
Megan H.
I was so excited to try Halo Top because of the calorie count, and because cake batter flavor is amazing. I was a little disappointed in the favor, however, not surprised. It does not taste like ice cream, which I came to suspect with the reduced calorie count. It wasn't terrible, but I'm not sure if I'll purchase again, especially since it is so pricey.
Kerrie F.
Kalamazoo, MI
So I gave this 4 stars because it's somewhat expensive for a pint of ice cream but man is it worth it. If you are someone who is counting their calories but you just can't give up all your vices, Halo is the way to go. It can have a bit of a creamy shaved ice kind of texture but the flavor is on point.
Brianna C.
Easton, PA
OMG OMG never will want to go back to the reality of regular fattening ice cream, this was so good! It tasted exactly like a birthday cake with way fewer calories and grams of fat! The only thing keeping me from trying this was the price, but I can work around that for how delicious this was.
Danielle P.
DURHAM, CT
BEST FLAVOR EVER!!! I love Halo Top!! This ice cream was the best thing ever invented and I will never buy another brand again! This is a go to if you are on a diet or not! The flavor is great and there is no guilt with the calories etc. I would definitely buy this again! The stores just need to keep up with demand since they are always sold out! lol
marcelina s.
Tx, TX
Where do youll get this ???
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
Are these any good? Someone mentioned there to powdery tasting? What do think?
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Is halo top icecream any good?
Leah N.
Groton, CT
I want to try this!!! I’ve heard mixed reviews is it good/ good for you?!
Shannon J.
Buffalo, NY
I’ve been hearing so much about this product but have yet to try it. Is it worth the money for a small container? Favorite flavors?