BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Brittney C.
Justin, TX
This is my favorite Halo top flavor! I love that I can still have ice cream and not feel guilty. I do wish this was easier to find, I usually have to go around town looking for it, and most stores that do carry it are usually sold out... but that means that it really IS delicious!
Angela J.
My favorite (I think) flavor of Halo Top! Seriously guilt-free ice cream. I actually like it a lot better than regular brands if ice cream, it's creamier! I honestly ate a pint of this the other day and it didn't "undo" any of my hard work on eating healthy or being more active. Phew! Sign up for their emails and you get a coupon!
Kaitlyn B.
I have tried a couple different flavors from this brand and I think some are really great but others not so much. My favorite is the birthday cake ice cream but my least favorite is the peanut butter. I find that these ice cream taste sorta powdery but they are still super good.
Jessa R.
Mt Prospect, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The fact that this was ice cream where the whole container was less than 400 Calories already had me sold. The flavor was just right, not too bland and not too rich. I was very surprised that the sugar in one container was not even that much! Healthy ice cream is a win in my book!
Brittany S.
Scappoose, OR
There's a huge hype going around with these, so I tried the Birthday Cake flavor. I could not get over the texture of this ice cream - it FEELS like it's freezer burnt, but the flavor seems okay. Couldn't eat more than a few bites without giving up. Maybe it was just this flavor?
Sarah P.
Morristown, NJ
I love Halo Top! It is a low calorie ice cream and you can eat the entire pint for less than 300 calories total! The birthday cake is one of my favorites. The consistency isn't exactly like regular ice cream, but it is a fantastic option for anyone who is counting calories.
Tiffiny M.
phoenix, AZ
Taste just like birthday cake! I am not much of a cake eater but I love the flavor.Even though the nutritional facts says there is more than one servings i can eat on pint by myself. Low calories is a plus but who's really counting. Can't wait to see what other flavors they make.
Hannah F.
I was pleasantly surprised that this ice cream was edible let alone tasting scrumptious! I’m a huge ice cream connoisseur, so I was expecting for this to taste like sawdust, but it does taste like a very creamy ice cream! Perfect for when you want a treat but don’t wanna cheat!
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ummmmmm, an ice cream that is only 240 calories for an entire pint!!!! i thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. This ice cream brand and flavor are a godsend for anyone who's trying to live a healthy lifestyle. Its the perfect way to enjoy an ice cold treat without all the guilt. Totally recommend this.
Fairlena G.
 Love this flavor! I've only tried this one & the vanilla... DO NOT GET THE VANILLA!!! I was extremely hesitant to try another flavor of this brand after the vanilla, but I'm so glad I did because this birthday cake one was great! I'm definitely going to try other flavors, now!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.