BY HALO TOP

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?3 Answers
Jordanne G.
San Diego, CA
This was the very first Halo Top I tried and it blew my mind that it was so low in calories. You can defiantly taste the protein powder taste to make it perfect for an after workout snack. It's very expensive for one pint so it's a little treat I grant myself here and there.
Haley L.
Barre
HALO TOP IS AMAZING! I literally cannot live without this ice cream. It still blows my mind that there is an ice cream I can have where I can eat the whole pint and not feel guilty. The taste is so creamy and wonderful. Being a college student that does want sweet foods, this is a great way to treat myself in a healthy way.
Dana S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I just tried this and I'm absolutely in love with it! It is super creamy and light but still has a great flavor! It also tastes sweet even though it's better for you! It is a bit pricey but it's definitely worth it to treat yourself! There are so many flavors to choose from too!
Anissa M.
Lincoln, CA
Literally such an amazing dessert! The amount of protein that you intake in is unlike ANY other ice cream or dessert you'll find. Amazing value for the benefits you get. Birthday Cake has been my go to flavor and doesn't have the chalky taste most protein products possess.
Michelle M.
The texture in this was quite different if you've never had this type of ice cream. It's a bit grittier compared to creamy ice creams, but the flavor was pretty good. It's really guilt free with the whole tub being the same calories as some other ice creams single serving.
Alexis H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really do love halo top! It's a great way to get over an ice cream craving without spending too many calories! I like the sprinkles mixed into this flavor and the distinct cake icing taste. Of course it's not as rich as many other brands but its so much healthier I keep buying it!
Madison S.
N Little Rock, AR
Honestly I avoided trying this for so long because the hype was insane and I knew there was no way it could taste good. Hands down some of the best 'from tub' ice cream I've ever had, and it really is packed with protein. I didn't want to like it, but I reaaallllyy love it.
Rita L.
Tulsa
This is my new favorite brand of ice cream to reach for.
Not only is it low-calories, it is damn delicious. Won’t ever want to stop eating it after you get a taste 💖
Can find it at Walmart and Costco.
I’d recommend buying it at Costco cause they sell it in a batch of four!
Joyce H.
Brookline, MA
TOOO SWEET! Eating this icecream actually hurt my tongue and I had to stop. The artificial sugar that is in this product was causing the icecream to be too sweet and quite frankly inedible. I would much prefer to eat a regular pint of icecream and work out to burn off the calories then eat the Halo Top Icecream again...
Brookee E.
Haines city , FL
My freezer never goes without this BEAUTIFUL thing! I am always stocked and ready! Every grocery trip I buy not one but TWO pints! Super easy to spoon through! Super creamy! I have recommended this to many of my gym friends bc it's a guilt free TREAT after your workout!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?