BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Tamara H.
Mansfield, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Out of all the flavors of Halo Top the birthday cake is my favorite. Regular ice cream makes my stomach hurt, but not this kind. It is not as soft as regular ice cream and has more of a sherbet texture. All the flavors I've tried are good, I haven't had a bad one yet. It is a little pricier than regular ice cream, but well worth it in my opinion.
Brittany C.
Fort Thomas
Not usually a birthday cake person, but this one is good! I've tried a few of the Halo Top flavors, but this one is the best so far. A great alternative and guilt free eating!! Other protein ice creams aren't as creamy and flavorful as Halo Top!
Arlene E.
Reno
This is my favorite Halo Top flavor! They recently just added this to my local Smiths! Before then I would have to go to whole foods to buy it which was kind of a hassle. When I eat ice cream all day I always go for this because you aren't eating that much calories! Youre consuming less calories but not giving up flavor in the process as well!
sara G.
Berkeley, CA
Are you kidding me, Halo Top?! I have a major sweet tooth and I can honestly say that I don't feel bad about myself after eating this. My fav is birthday cake flavor anything. When I saw this flavor ice
Cream I almost fell out and had to have it. Luckily for me I work down the street from Whole Foods so I can satisfy my cravings whenever I want.
Sara K.
Sugar Land
Writing this review as I eat it lol. I was always skeptical about halo top and if I’d like it but today I decided to grab it at HEB and I LOVE it. It’s tastes like I’m eating a birthday cake from marble slab (well kinda). It’s sweet and creamy and a good alternative for someone looking for a healthier ice cream. I can’t wait to try other flavors
Morgan F.
Cambridge, NE
Definitely one of the better non-dairy healthier options. This is a good alternative if you're already watching your sugar intake. I have to say, it tastes amazing if you haven't already been indulging in lots of sugar. If you just had something like Baskin Robbins, or Breyer's gelato yesterday, this won't taste very good. Pretty pricey too!
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
It tastes like legit cake period. I have never had something so good and taste like the real thing! The packaging is super appealing and can I say low calorie! No shame eating this ice cream and I don’t really like ice cream that much! It is creamy once it hits your tongue. I would buy this again but I’m trying out more of their flavors now!
Samantha T.
My new favorite ice cream! I seriously cannot believe that something so delicious could be so guilt free. Birthday cake has always been my favorite ice cream flavor and Halo Top has mastered it from the rainbow sprinkles to that sweet and creamy frosting flavor. Typically I don't eat an entire pint but just the rare case that I do, I don't find myself feeling groggy and sick to my stomach afterwards.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love halo top ice cream as an alternative to regular ice cream. It allows me to hit that sweet craving and get something cold and refreshing without all the calories. I also like that there's still a good amount of protein per serving.

The birthday cake flavor isn't bad. Not my favorite but not the worst either. I would buy this one again.
Korinne W.
Unadilla, NY
I just recently bought this for the first time and I’m hooked! It’s only 280 calories for the entire pint of ice cream which is something I will always sign on for. You do have to let it sit for like 15-20 minutes so it gets creamier. It’s definitely a different texture than ice cream but I truly think I prefer it. The flavor is so good!!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?