BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Jessica H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was really excited to try this because of how "healthy" it seems to be. The flavor was pretty good, but the texture of the ice cream was off. Maybe it was from the pieces of birthday cake, but Im not sure. Ill try other flavors in the future, but I probably wont get this one again.
Kristen L.
Milwaukee, WI
Halo Top is a "healthy" ice cream product, and for being healthier than other popular ice cream pints, it tastes fantastic! It is great for a little treat once in a while. My only complaint is that it is a little pricey near me, but prices do really vary, so check around. Would recommend!
Sara W.
El Paso, TX
I'm still blown away by Halo Top products! There's been a few I haven't really loved but their birthday cake flavor is one of my favorites. It really just tastes like birthday cake batter. with good ingredients and a lot better for you than regular ice cream it's a winner for sure!
Kirsten M.
New Windsor, NY
This ice cream is amazing! It is so sweet you wouldn't believe it was so low in calories! It's in the icier side but I don't mind that! It is delicious in every way and has actual sprinkles inside! You can eat an entire container for under 300 calories, but I was satisfied after 10 bites!
Anakarina R.
This ice cream is so delicious, and it's not bad for you. It's high in protein and low in calories and low sugars. Birthday cake is my Ultimate favorite flavor. I'm constantly buying it and take advantage of it when it's on sale, I stack up. Sidenote: Halo Top customer service is awesome.
Lindsey Y.
Kettering, OH
Very yummy for as little calories as it is. Obviously less creamy than the real deal, but it’s still delicious. My only issue is the cost really. I love how much healthier it is, but it’s hard to validate spending the same amount on a pint as it costs for a whole court of “real” ice cream.
Kim T.
it's really really sweet and i can taste how artificial it is. it is also really expensive for how much they give you. i would rather drink a protein shake than drink this because its just as effective but less sweet. i would not repurchase this because it just doesn't do anything for me.
Sanam A.
Annandale, VA
This has been my favorite new discovery!!!! Healthiest ice cream I have seen to date that still tastes delicious! I ate the whole pint with absolutely no regrets. I know it has alcohol sugars that might upset some people stomach but I was fine. Can't wait to try every single flavor they carry!!!
Bailey W.
Madison, WI
The absolute best low-cal protein ice cream on the market. Freezes a little hard, which it does address on the carton, but after sitting for a few minutes it's creamy and delicious. Easy to eat an entire pint in one sitting, but doesn't come with the guilt that other ice cream does!
Maria C.
Waco, TX
I bought a pint of Halo Top birthday cake the other day and it was amazing. I could not put my spoon down. I ended up eating the whole pint and was not even feeling guilty about doing so. Halo Top is the ice cream to go to when you want to indulge. I can't wait to try their other flavors.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.