BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This flavor was my first Halotop experience. I bought it for (you guessed it) my birthday, to have instead of a cake this Year. The flavor is very nice, almost exactly like cake! I love the texture of this ice cream, after sitting out for a couple minutes, its creamy and smooth. I love this brand because you can eat the whole pint without feeling guilty about it, its a great indulgence!
Courtney L.
I decided to try this today as I'm eating healthy but craving ice cream! This was a lot better than I thought it would be! It's light and fluffy and has a great taste. My only thing was that because of the sweeteners they use it's really sweet after a while! I only ate half, but it hit the spot! I definitely recommend for those who are dieting and want something to tie them over!
Karla V.
Lombard, IL
Granted I haven't tried all of the Halo Top ice cream flavors but I love this one! Well, I like anything Birthday Cake flavored. I have purchased this particular flavor a couple times. The price, at first, was a bit higher than I am used to but now that Halo Top is widely available, the price has come down. I like that it doesn't have as much sugar as conventional ice cream
Paige L.
Tempe, AZ
I cannot recommend this ice cream enough! Not all the flavors are great, but the birthday cake flavor is definitely one of my favorites. Low calorie when compared to traditional ice cream so you can have the whole pint and not go over your diet goals. I was so excited to see that Costco now carries a 4-pack, priced at about half of what they cost at a regular grocery store!
Brittney M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love the calories in this ice cream and such great taste. Come in different flavors and Wal-Mart and target has such a selection on ice cream to pick from. Kind of expensive for the little pint but it's goof if you are counting calories and craving a little ice cream.
Delanie K.
There was a lot of hype around this product. I mean how on earth can this entire thing be so few calories. When I first tried it I was sort of disappointed. As an avid ice cream fan, I was hoping for it to taste like any other ice cream. Sadly it didn’t. It didn’t have as rich or creamy if a flavor. This ice cream is still good and the more I had it the more I grew to like it. It just won’t replace normal ice cream completely for me.
Brittany D.
New Braunfels, TX
Oh Halo Top, what would I do without you? This is the secret to keeping myself on track with my diet. I can usually fit the entire pint into my macros for that day. The consistently is different than regular ice cream but the taste is close enough to satisfy me. This tastes much better than the Enlightened and Arctic Zero ice creams, which just taste like artificial mush to me.
Riley A.
Plano, TX
This is, in my opinion, the best flavor of Halo Top's low calorie ice cream. It's soo sweet and I love how they put the calories per pint on the front, it eases a lot of my guilt when buying. I will always keep buying this flavor as well as the peanut butter cup!
Kaylee A.
Westlake, OH
If you haven't tried this- you. are. missing. out. Seriously, I think they make this stuff with unicorn tears and magic. The birthday cake flavor is my favorite, although I also like the sea salt caramel and oatmeal cookie. I usually eat 1/4 of the pint in one sitting and feel 0 guilt because it's less than 100 calories! Cannot say enough good things about this ice cream!
Mo H.
Philadelphia, PA
Halo top is my new favorite ice cream. I really really wish I could find a place to buy it that wasn't from gopuff because of the added expense. I dont know what magic they use because I can understand the ingredients and Im not eating an entire day's worth of calories. let it sit out as tempted as you may be because it needs to soften to it's creamy, rich perfection.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.