BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Josephine A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think halo top is a good option if you want a low calorie ice cream without crazy ingredients. That being said, you can taste the difference. I thought this flavor in particular could have been jazzed up a bit, maybe with more of a vanilla flavor seeing as it didn't taste like birthday cake much. I also recommend leaving it out a little before eating as the carton suggest, or else the consistency will be a bit chalky.
Melissa H.
Auburn, WA
I can finally give into my devilish sweet tooth without feeling the guilt of having something so tasty! I've had this same flavor three times already and I don't think I could tired of it. It literally tastes just like a birthday cake. What's not to like? The only difference in this product from real ice cream would be the texture. It's nothing wildly different but it doesn't feel as creamy as regular ice cream.
Angel W.
W Bloomfield, MI
This is my favorite frozen treat. I'm not going to say it's the cheapest thing to buy by any means, it's almost $6.00 a pint. But is taste delicious, it's made with good all natural ingredients and it's low in calories and sugar and high in protein which is important to me because I don't go to the gym so I can pack it back on while eating ice cream. This is by far my favorite flavor out of all the halo top pints!
Tanya H.
Deltona, FL
I am a fan of all things Ice cream related. So I decided to try this, everyone says it’s a healthier alternative to regular ice cream and it has protein so you won’t eat as much! Everyone raves about halo top. And I love birthday cake. So I tried it. This stuff was grainy, and the flavor was not even close to birthday cake.. I sadly was very disappointed in this ice cream that everyone talks so highly of.
Ashley J.
It's healthy...but that's about it. If you love ice cream, I'd say go for the real thing and just indulge your sweet tooth once in a while.  The flavor is just slightly off and I wasn't totally satisfied by the flavor and texture of the ice cream.  Its claim to fame is its low calorie count, but if you're looking for something to really satisfy your craving for ice cream, I'd look elsewhere.
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this icecream. It's a little pricey...but it's HEALTHY! Healthy icecream, who has heard of that! But it's a wonderful treat to eat when you are dieting and want something sweet! You feel like your "cheating" but your not. This is always stocked in my freezer! I do recomend though, leaving it on the counter for 5 min. before indulging, it gets super hard at first, so it's nice to soften it up
Melinda H.
Lake Tapps, WA
I LOVE the Halo Top "ice creams".  Yes they are a little expensive but I get two servings out of each pint and that works out to under $3 each (less than a daily latte!).  These are very satisfying for my late night sweet tooth and I was able to continue my weight loss journey and hit my goal weight while eating this daily.  A couple flavors have a different texture than actual ice cream but if you can get past that it's really good.  So happy I discovered Halo Top.
Hannah K.
Snow Shoe, PA
Halo top is just okay for me.. I think it's great that there are healthy alternatives to favorite snack items. I personally prefer enlightened ice cream because it literally tastes exactly like regular ice cream! Halo top I have noticed has a very protein powder type of taste. Birthday cake was actually the only tolerable flavor I found. Mint chip and s'mores however were absolutely terrible!!!
Victoria B.
Iowa City, IA
Absolutely delicious ice cream—though it's not my favorite flavor (I'd say that cookie dough or cookies and cream is the best I've had), it does not disappoint. Let it thaw for a few minutes before eating, and then see whether you have the self-control to avoid eating the whole pint! Even if you do, though, the small amount of sugar/carbs/calories won't cut too dramatically into your calories for the day!
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was the best ice cream ever. It's very rich and creamy, and only 280 calories. The best thing of all is that it's a light ice cream. I enjoyed every bite. It was totally worth the $4.64. Go out and get you some influensters!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?