BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Lauren G.
Fairfax, VA
Big fan of Halo Top. Not a huge fan of this flavor. I normally am obsessed with all things cake batter but this didn't do it for me. It doesn't really taste like cake batter at all. Instead this tastes like a normal vanilla ice cream but not as rich as the halo top vanilla bean. For me this was a let down.
Leah T.
Gainesville , FL
This has to be my favorite type of ice cream. It contains less calories than a majority of other ice cream brands, yet it still tastes just as good if not better. Compared to other types of ice cream, it is definitely the healthier option. I completely recommend this product, you will not regret trying it.
Courtney S.
Saltillo, MS
I can't believe this actually exists!! Best ice cream ever made without all the calories and sugars! I have tried this flavor and another and they were both really good! They have around 16g of protein which makes this ice cream even better!! Now I can finally eat ice cream on my diet!!! I definitely recommend buying it! It's a little pricey but so worth it!!
Katelyn E.
This is the best healthy ice cream. It will take care of your ice cream cravings while only being half the calories. You can use it in an ice cream sandwich or in a sundae. I buy this more than I buy any other ice cream
Jessica T.
Amazing!!!! Halo top birthday cake is my new favorite. Price is a little expensive unless on sale though. Love that it tastes like normal ice cream but has protein and is much better for you. I don't feel gross after eating it like I would if I ate regular ice cream. Highly recommend! Haven't tried other flavors from this brand yet but plan to in the future.
Seanna H.
Seattle, WA
Top flavor so far. It ended up melting over the bus ride, but i think that was good since I didn't taste the chalkiness of a pint that fully frozen. Also no guilt. My mom tried to shun me but once i showed her nutrition label she accepted and respected the adult choice of eatig a whole pint of ice cream 😂😂
Taylor F.
My favorite flavor! I have a major sweet tooth but also love a healthy life style so this is the best compromise. This flavor packs a serious punch and you're left without any of the guilt! If you're looking for a new brand to try or are trying to be health conscious, I couldn't recommend this brand more.
Audrey S.
OMG I cannot get over this ice cream! It's low in calories and made from better/natural products unlike other ice cream. It's made with organic cane sugar which is way better than processed sugar!! The taste was undeniably good I could not believe it! I have recommended it to several people and crave it all the time now!
Jennifer K.
Fuquay Varina , NC
I ❤anything Halo Top but the birthday cake is 1 of my faves. Every time i eat it I think I am totally blowing my diet and then I look at the nutritional info and remember that it is healthy. For a self diagnosed ice cream junkie this is a great healthy alternative, and it doesn't hurt that it tastes great!
Lindsey M.
Richmond , KY
Actually tastes like Birthday Cake! A wonderful substitute for regular ice cream without all the calories. Just eat out of the container! Lots of different flavors to choose from. This is definitely a repeat choice.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.