BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Liz K.
The Halo Top ice creams are absolutely amazing. They taste great and are low calorie and it's amazing how high in protein a pint is. I eat small meals throughout the day as part of my current low calorie diet and I typically have a pint as a meal replacement and it makes me feel full and satisfied. They're incredible and I am absolutely a repeat buyer. I'd eat these even if I weren't dieting! Birthday Cake and Lemon Cake are my favorites.
Kelsey A.
Ridgewood, NJ
I decided to jump on the Halo Top bandwagon yesterday and don't ever plan on leaving it. It is low cal but tastes just like ice cream! I was hesitate to buy it because of the cost BUT now that I know I like it, I will stock up when it is on sale. If I go out for ice cream with friends, I spend about what the pint costs (not on sale) and get less for my money. It's a special treat that I don't need to feel guilty about anymore!
Lindsey A.
Charleston, SC
I finally tried birthday cake! I loved it! The sprinkles made the dessert. It is very light and fluffy. I like how much you can have for so little calories. I may be addicted! I was nervous because everyone was talking about it and it was all over social media. If you like having chunks of cake in your ice cream, you should look at another brand. I love this ice cream, but having the calorie count so low it has its limits.
Christine T.
Coconut Creek , FL
It's not as good as I was hoping it would be. It's obviously not like normal ice cream. When I wanted to have some I have to let it sit on my counter for a minute or two. The flavor is alright too. I didn't really like the birthday cake flavor. I'm hoping one of the other ones will taste a little better.
Chey B.
So me and my boyfriend were kinda obsessing over Halo Top because it's so flippin good. And we bought some flavors because why not eat 3 pints of this ice cream in 2 days, right? And we got birthday cake because birthday cake is always dank. But when we started eating it, he said the after taste is like actual fish food (not the Ben & Jerry's ice cream, ACTUAL fishfood)...and I tried some and he was so right. Does anyone else taste fish food as the after taste? Because that's all we taste mane. But we keep eating it, hoping it tastes better the more we eat it? I don't know, were confused. I guess if you don't focus on it, it doesn't taste like fishfood.
Mikayla T.
Cheyenne
Where has this ice cream been all my life? Halo Top ice cream is the perfect treat for anyone looking for a low calorie, sweet tooth satisfying snack. Halo Top comes in pint size containers that are usually between 300-400 calories. Because the flavor is so delicious, my sweet tooth is usually satisfied before I get to the middle of the pint. However if yours is not, don't worry. You can finish it off without the guilt!
Julie R.
I like this ice cream and I love that the whole thing is only 280 calories- big plus.  The texture takes a little bit to get used to. but like the container says if you let it sit out and melt a little bit it's much better.  It is pretty expensive for a little thing of ice cream though.  When I am on a health kick and craving sweets I'll grab a pint and try to make it last as long as possible.
Shayla G.
Vineland, NJ
I had been seeing this ice cream all over social media & even been recommended it by a few friends. Everyone was raving about how good it is. I wish I could say I enjoyed it but I didn't. Does not taste like ice cream to me, very diet tasting (yes I know it's basically diet). Ended up throwing it out.
Olivia W.
I like the concept of the ice cream which would lead me to buy it unlike other more unhealthy ice creams. However, nothing is keeping me. The taste is good once it hits you, but it really dries your mouth out. I would not recommend this to anyone even if it is a less unhealthy snack! Stick with your normal ice cream and just do portion control!
Melissa M.
Poland, NY
Only 280 calories for this whole thing! I love that the sugar content is pretty low and it still tastes so sweet! There's so much protein in this and you can't even taste it! The only bad comment I could think of is that it is a bit on the pricey side; however, if you're only indulging every once in a while then it's worth it!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?