BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Anne D.
This doesn't beat regular icecream but it comes pretty close!

This is my favorite flavor from Halo Top (that I've tried so far)

It's so yummy like cake batter, sweet and salty with cute sprinkles!

I agree with everyone else, it's a solid icecream- so I let it thaw a bit before scooping/eating.
Elise G.
The first time I tried halo top I was convinced that it was the grossest ice cream I've ever tasted. I kept hearing such positive reviews that I decided to give it another chance and I'm so glad I did! I'm still working on my first pint but I'm looking forward to trying more flavors and growing my obsession :)
Seanna H.
Seattle, WA
Top flavor so far. It ended up melting over the bus ride, but i think that was good since I didn't taste the chalkiness of a pint that fully frozen. Also no guilt. My mom tried to shun me but once i showed her nutrition label she accepted and respected the adult choice of eatig a whole pint of ice cream 😂😂
Kylie H.
Charlotte, NC
Unfortunately, the price really killed the review on this one. The birthday cake flavor was delicious and the addition of sprinkles is always fun. Also, it's great to consume a product that does not have odd ingredients on the back. However, because of the price, I'm not sure I would purchase this often.
Brianna B.
rochester
This is the best ice cream you don't even feel like you're being healthy well snacking on this ! The price is a little expensive but if you're really watching your health and diet it's worth every penny. I would totally recommend this to my friends who are trying to eat low calorie call being healthy especially in the summer months!I bought these at Wegmans!
Leah T.
Gainesville , FL
This has to be my favorite type of ice cream. It contains less calories than a majority of other ice cream brands, yet it still tastes just as good if not better. Compared to other types of ice cream, it is definitely the healthier option. I completely recommend this product, you will not regret trying it.
Audrey S.
OMG I cannot get over this ice cream! It's low in calories and made from better/natural products unlike other ice cream. It's made with organic cane sugar which is way better than processed sugar!! The taste was undeniably good I could not believe it! I have recommended it to several people and crave it all the time now!
Jessica T.
Amazing!!!! Halo top birthday cake is my new favorite. Price is a little expensive unless on sale though. Love that it tastes like normal ice cream but has protein and is much better for you. I don't feel gross after eating it like I would if I ate regular ice cream. Highly recommend! Haven't tried other flavors from this brand yet but plan to in the future.
Courtney S.
Saltillo, MS
I can't believe this actually exists!! Best ice cream ever made without all the calories and sugars! I have tried this flavor and another and they were both really good! They have around 16g of protein which makes this ice cream even better!! Now I can finally eat ice cream on my diet!!! I definitely recommend buying it! It's a little pricey but so worth it!!
Katelyn E.
This is the best healthy ice cream. It will take care of your ice cream cravings while only being half the calories. You can use it in an ice cream sandwich or in a sundae. I buy this more than I buy any other ice cream
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.