BY HALO TOP

• Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?4 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Danielle P.
DURHAM, CT
BEST FLAVOR EVER!!! I love Halo Top!! This ice cream was the best thing ever invented and I will never buy another brand again! This is a go to if you are on a diet or not! The flavor is great and there is no guilt with the calories etc. I would definitely buy this again! The stores just need to keep up with demand since they are always sold out! lol
Claudia S.
Reno , NV
The texture is odd but it does taste like Birthday cake. To me it has a similar taste to icing that you would find on a store bought/premade cake or premade icing from a can only less overtly sweet and without the aftertaste. You do need to leave it out (I left it out in a fairly warm kitchen for about 5 minutes and it was fine to eat straight out of the container with a spoon) but it was pricey for what you get.
Brianna C.
Easton, PA
OMG OMG never will want to go back to the reality of regular fattening ice cream, this was so good! It tasted exactly like a birthday cake with way fewer calories and grams of fat! The only thing keeping me from trying this was the price, but I can work around that for how delicious this was.
Treasure L.
Carolina Bch, NC
My favorite Halo Top flavor! It is truly hard to believe this is a low cal as it is. The only thing that lends to it not being traditional ice cream is the look of it. I love that this flavor even has little sprinkles throughout it. I will definitely buy more after I finish the pints in my freezer!
Erika K.
Dripping Spgs, TX
YES! just yes. I LOVE THIS ICE CREAM! usually i don't follow many food hypes but this seemed too good to be true so I had to grab it at our local HEB. So long ben and jerry's because this halo top flavor changed my life for the better. It tastes so good not like a typical diet ice cream. Not watery at all!
Ashley M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I was very nervous to try this, but the low calorie count made me very interested. The first bite was kinda scary. The texture really threw me off. It wasn't like ice cream. However after a few more votes I got used to it and it was actually tasty. I will definitely be checking out other flavors.
Sarah K.
Arlington, VA
Obsessed. I have the worlds worst sweet tooth and this definitely calms it! A little warning many of my friends say it is too sweet, but that's just what you get with birthday flavor anything, I think it is perfect! This and the salted Carmel are my two favorite flavors, I definitely recommend!
Katie G.
Medford, OR
It’s healthy and it tastes good! I’m an athlete so nutrition and macros are a part of my everyday life. This ice cream is a delicious treat that fits into both of those. I buy it each week and it’s hard not to finish it in one sitting. I like the flavors and the fact that it’s not too sweet
Karly G.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Who doesn't like birthday cake?! Halo Top is unique in that it offers better ingredients than other ice creams. It has fewer calories as well. This is delicious and I highly recommend it if you're trying to eat right but still want to satisfy your sweet tooth. A cheat meal without the guilt!
Trista H.
Sylmar, CA
I was pleasantly surprised by Halo Top's ice cream. I'm usually not a fan of Birthday cake ice cream because it never seems to taste like anything. That was not the case for this ice cream. It really tastes like Birthday cake and it's rich and creamy. I'll definitely be trying other flavors.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?